actually, why is there no main blockland community discord

Author Topic: actually, why is there no main blockland community discord  (Read 4456 times)

Badspot probably has a bad taste in his mouth from the community and already has to regulate the forums.

Badspot probably has a bad taste in his mouth from the community and already has to regulate the forums.
if anything, i'm just surprised he hasn't decided to shut the forums down at this point.

if anything, i'm just surprised he hasn't decided to shut the forums down at this point.
Don't forget, our days are numbered!

there is literally no need to have one

Badspot already resolved this question, smh

fank is cool kids only aight

so then why tf am i in tha fank

I think the bump was worthy as verification just stoped answering our reasons after awhile

did the op just show why in his own post lol

I think the bump was worthy as verification just stoped answering our reasons after awhile
because i dont have time? im legit not on this account 24/7 to answer you and im doing stuff irl

There are some people who i'd probably count on as neutral, such as you, conan and probably nobot on some occasion.

loving no thank you. The last thing I want to do is babysit a bunch of handicapped manchildren who can't even use a lego forum without getting permanently banned on five million different accounts.

loving no thank you. The last thing I want to do is babysit a bunch of handicapped manchildren who can't even use a lego forum without getting permanently banned on five million different accounts.
i dont think i'd like a server with u as mod sorry
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:12:55 AM by datiel12 »