Hatmod_CastleCrashers

Poll

Should I release my Majora's Mask hat?

Yes
10 (100%)
Nah keep that stuff private
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Hatmod_CastleCrashers  (Read 7363 times)

maybe someone else should smoothshade it

the most I did was know how to partially decimate the model to have less polygons so that it wouldn't be like 200mb and that be a loving pain in the ass to have to deal with when joining a server that has the hats.
damn what did you do to a blockland model to require using the decimate modifier

To be honest, I think making the helmets square to better fit the blockhead's head would remove some of the charm to these.
I would recommend possibly smooth-shading the round edge though. Seeing that many edge faces seems like a bit much.
i made a castle crasher helmet a while ago and i think it looks fine

--

Oh, did you release that?

nah i didn't . i never actually event put it in game

release it inside this thread lol

:angery:

then whats the point

damn what did you do to a blockland model to require using the decimate modifier
To many polygons that's about it. Originally the model was like 100 something mb's so that wouldn't seem proper to have that as a hat.

maybe someone else should smoothshade it
As I've said previously I'm fully behind someone doing that.

If you actually were to release the hat I could just update the thread to have two options to pick from since everybody has there own opinion on what style they prefer.

then whats the point
he said a square castle crashers hat would remove some of the charm so i showed mine which was square. that was the point

if you guys really want it heres a blend

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372648606383210508/410544084290109451/castle_crasher.blend

To many polygons that's about it. Originally the model was like 100 something mb's so that wouldn't seem proper to have that as a hat.
your model has to be around well over like two-three million faces in order to achieve 100mbs outside of its blend file. what on earth were you doing

your model has to be around well over like two-three million faces in order to achieve 100mbs outside of its blend file. what on earth were you doing
Maybe it's KBs, but he mistook it for MBs?

Maybe it's KBs, but he mistook it for MBs?
the hat model itself is nearly 100kb, he's mentioned mbs several times. the idea of a blockland model getting that big is incredible. i hope op means kb tho because damn lol
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:57:05 PM by Kobewarrior »

the hat model itself is nearly 100kb, he's mentioned mbs several times. the idea of a blockland model getting that big is incredible. i hope op means kb tho because damn lol
queeba's brain is 100gb