Thatcher (BLID 85647)'s Military RP - Banned for not knowing what IRP is...

Author Topic: Thatcher (BLID 85647)'s Military RP - Banned for not knowing what IRP is...  (Read 6612 times)

host is super autistic for not explaining a simple question

I thought IRP meant Incest Rape research.

Final walrus changes his name so much because every username he uses has been drama'd

Lol

literally joined one of his servers and said "gay" as soon as i join in as a joke
then started a vote to get me banned
i pm'd him on blg and he didnt respond with a reason, only with "this is your second ban" and it was like one week

He changes his name a lot, I remember him as Neo Noir specifically.
He has quite the reputation of being a douchebag.
http://mods.greek2me.us/statistics/index.php?query=85647&mode=blid

irrelevent rectum pleasure

It's mint green, not loving green
good ol neo noir, never gonna change apparently

/support

Oh my god, this server is SO loving AWFUL!

Thatcher is a actual loving piece of stuff on a keyboard. He made a Middle East RP and removed OPFOR for no reason, when I talked about it, I was banned permanently for 'childishness and stuffstorming', when the real child is the loving person behind the Thatcher name.

Not only this, but i've made various complaints and drama's about this person on the forum and was banned for it! This person is the actual definition of 'loving stupid', because if you hurt her/his 'non-existent feelings', you get obliterated by the ban hammer forever until you die, rotting in the future nuclear warzone that is the earth in 2050, or in a loving GRAVE.

/support, This person should literally loving set their syskey to random numbers and log off. This person does not deserve to even be on the loving internet with the amount of bullstuff this person will stuff in your mouth.

got kicked 1 time for asking why he changed his name, 3 minutes later he told me to 'stop spamming'
 while at the same time he was spawning weapons/vehicles without a baseplate then suddenly removed them to try to hide it from me
i placed a blue baseplate and he got all brown town saying saying it's spam and i need to be banned for it, later got banned
for a completely different reason, "You have been banned for 10 minutes. Reason: stuffstorming"        /support

noedit: thing that makes it all worse is thatcher's sidekick 'anonymous' the kid says some of the most handicapped things and thatcher all ways backs him up on it or vice versa, for instance                    after he said that, he then followed up for a ban out of the blue                                                                                                                                         

He really does keep good company