Thatcher (BLID 85647)'s Military RP - Banned for not knowing what IRP is...

Author Topic: Thatcher (BLID 85647)'s Military RP - Banned for not knowing what IRP is...  (Read 6569 times)

When theres is that one RP server that you don't understand, but the owner bans you for some reason.

At this point, I saw that their uniforms were just my usual avatar but with a different hat, so I changed the hat.  That wasn't good enough apparently. 

At this point, I was in the process of changing my avatar to green, but he decided to kick me anyways.  I join back, military RP's are sometimes decent, and the build wasn't that bad.

I guess he didn't like this shade of green as we were in the desert and I figure this is a desert camo color.  (correct me if I'm wrong)

Apparently this is teal?

I eventually change my avatar to dark green so he would stop and maybe we could do something.  But, this wasn't the case.  Instead, he went on a rant about IRP.  Apparently, it means "in role play" that's the first time I have heard someone use/say that.  I ask what it means and it was like waking the kids up from their naps.  They exploded.  Also, I still don't know what Perkele is. 

I say johnny because I set my RP name to Johnny Tavern when I first joined.

After saying "JOHNNY SIR!" I was banned.

Seriously, if you're going to host any type of RP, please be an actual host and help people and don't just ban someone if they don't know what they are doing. 

already a thread on this

anyway hes a huge hothead

He changes his name a lot, I remember him as Neo Noir specifically.
He has quite the reputation of being a douchebag.

I made a drama on him a lil' while back, he's knowing for being a bad host.

Made a drama about him too, he has some hate boner on me specifically lmao.
Probably because I proved that the things he said didn't exist in the RP did exist e.g scopes or gas grenades during ww1.

can we revoke this person??

"dark green" thatcher has never seen a single military uniform in his life

can we revoke this person??

no revoke him
uh...yea.....revoking would probably work if he like, publicly linked blhack or....spam/ddos the master server but being a bad host...pshhh yeaaa

uh...yea.....revoking would probably work if he like, publicly linked blhack or....spam/ddos the master server but being a bad host...pshhh yeaaa
i hope you understand sarcasm

i dont understand these fancy new internet terms

all i wanted was to be a doggo but he said no ;(((((

The others calling you stupid are sucking his richard

/support