Author Topic: Thatcher (BLID 85647)'s Military RP - Banned for not knowing what IRP is...  (Read 6570 times)

i mean if the uniform is a big deal or something you can just set a forced team avatar in slayer lol

i mean if the uniform is a big deal or something you can just set a forced team avatar in slayer lol
thatcher won't use slayer, for some reason

Sorry about the bump but this guy really dosent know how to run a server. He also was sending my freind insults about me via steam about how i should kill myself and how his server is better mine. What a joke.
/support

noedit:

Sorry about the white in that pic, idk what happened, probably captured my browser in the background.

Dangit one of the pictures dident go through.

"he called me a friend on a lego game forget him"

why bump the thread just because he said he is cooler than you

why bump the thread just because he said he is cooler than you
they never said they're cooler than him
you're ignoring my advice e.g stop posting towards them

pls

Dangit one of the pictures dident go through.

why do you have censor chat on

someone needs a filter to replace all * with #

someone needs a filter to replace all * with #
roblox brings you
the new filter
* is now the new censor

I joined his server after numerous warnings to not join, but I decide to anyway for the hell of it. I play for literally 5 minutes with robot and spaffy, and I shoot at robot to see if there is weapon damage on (we were in a discord call at the time together). I immediately get warned in chat and then kicked. I rejoin and Thatcher is mocking my BL_ID (6911) saying I am a horny 11 year old. Granted I really don't give a stuff but i decide to entertain myself by asking him why he was mocking and disrespecting if that was one of his rules NOT to do what he was doing. I was immediately banned.

tl;dr i get banned for asking him why he's breaking his own rule, don't join his server.

/support
I got banned for apparently god mode rp because I called him out for doing it because he was some robot that was immune to attacks.

thatcher should take a hatcher to the brain and get a transplant