MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts

Author Topic: MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts  (Read 14573 times)

What i just read here is garbage  garbage and garbage.

My God, you are such a terrible troll.
It really seems like you guys are the trolls. I mean, I'm guessing you're the people who reported like 400 posts in the drama Grimlock made. Badspot's only so lenient you know, might want to settle down.
Wolfeywolfeyz literally all you do on this forum is stuffpost in threads that don’t concern you. Please stop

all u ever do is whine and act all high and mighty
what have u contributed to the game
same can be said about yourself dude.

all u ever do is whine and act all high and mighty
what have u contributed to the game
lmao can you, like, stop reversing this on me? every time i say anything bad about you, you just reverse it on me and point out all the bad stuff about me. when will you actually realise that you're literally sucking eachother off and that you really should just realise how many stuffposts you're actually making daily?

plus you're acting as if gaining respect is only achievable by making addons or content for the game which isn't true. here's a scenario: person A hasnt ever uploaded any add-ons, faces/decals or music, because he has no intention to or doesn't know how to, yet has made a lot of friends on the game and has become a very likable person. person B has been drama'd multiple times, has had 5 revoked/banned keys and like 75% of the community dislike them, yet release addons every month or two. which person is better in your eyes? im assuming two because i swear you and your buttbuddies, despite having so many alts (guess what! i've only bought one key and one key only! isn't that magic??) would say person B is better becuase he actually 'contributes to the game', ignoring all the destruction he does to it.

please reflect on your past posts. stop being a cunt. thanks

I got really surprised when I first saw the topic title, Masterlegodude is the least person I'd expect to get a drama.

I got really surprised when I first saw the topic title, Masterlegodude is the least person I'd expect to get a drama.
hes a dirty troll

same can be said about yourself dude.
lmao can you, like, stop reversing this on me? every time i say anything bad about you, you just reverse it on me and point out all the bad stuff about me. when will you actually realise that you're literally sucking eachother off and that you really should just realise how many stuffposts you're actually making daily?

plus you're acting as if gaining respect is only achievable by making addons or content for the game which isn't true. here's a scenario: person A hasnt ever uploaded any add-ons, faces/decals or music, because he has no intention to or doesn't know how to, yet has made a lot of friends on the game and has become a very likable person. person B has been drama'd multiple times, has had 5 revoked/banned keys and like 75% of the community dislike them, yet release addons every month or two. which person is better in your eyes? im assuming two because i swear you and your buttbuddies, despite having so many alts (guess what! i've only bought one key and one key only! isn't that magic??) would say person B is better becuase he actually 'contributes to the game', ignoring all the destruction he does to it.

please reflect on your past posts. stop being a cunt. thanks
eat a sock

STOP TELLING ME GENERIC ERROR WHEN IM TRYING TO CHANGE MY AVATAR
GOD WHY
holy stuff maybe badspot locked you out of loving changing your avatar
if its true rip
try making your new avatar 74x74

holy stuff maybe badspot locked you out of loving changing your avatar
if its true rip
try making your new avatar 74x74
this, or try to dither to 256 colours