MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts

Author Topic: MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts  (Read 14541 times)

Even if this is true saying that someone over the age of 20 is getting bullied by anyone(much less 14 year old low quality memers) is a bad look for said person
Oh but the other way around is totally cool right? a 20 year old picking on 14 year olds is so much better haha

Even if this is true saying that someone over the age of 20 is getting bullied by anyone is a bad look for said person

holy stuff dude can you just shut the forget up please?
Stop trolling.

Oh god. It's troll history month. I better run.

Alright, i'm not gonna keep things in the dark, i'm gonna be real with you guys and explain some things

Why i did this
Torin and Kidalex were mocking gr8dayseth the night i did this, and Seth has already been getting a lot of unwarranted hate lately, Torin was using gr8dayseth's avatar, so i figured what i was doing was no big deal, heck, people have mimicked other people's profiles in the past before and got little to no slack for it, so i decided to do a one-off joke that wouldn't go any further than mimicking Tito's profile as a sort of distraction, which then leads me to...

Tito
I had no intention of trolling you, but at the time, mimicking your profile seemed easy enough, and editing the angry emoji was already sort of a thing, so i figured i'd just go with that instead of mimicking, say, Torin's, or Kidalex's profile

Overly sensitive
You PM'd me in the middle of editing my profile, so i had yet to check your message until i was done and saw that you wanted me to stop, so i was like "Alright", and got right to reverting my profile

Except before i could even revert my profile, i saw you had already made a drama on me, and even left a hate message on my Steam profile, like... i'm sorry? I didn't know you'd stuff yourself over a little joke, especially since you and your friends do stuff like this all the time, don't dish out what you can't handle yourself, man

Going too far
As is a running theme with you guys, your fun goes from little jokes in a contained space, to a widespread disaster in public

I'm referring to what happened in Queeba's Discord in which Torin and Kidalex were spamming the bot commands, other Thot Patrol memebers were memeing the General channel to death, and Maxx/songbird for some reason threatening me even though i never did anything to him

I accepted a drama being made on me, and i accepted the comment you left on my Steam profile, but Queeba's Discord didn't deserve to be raided like it was

You weren't a part of that mess, but this is YOUR clan, and these are YOUR members, so naturally, i'm holding YOU responsible, keep your dogs on a leash if you don't want complaints from animal control

In conclusion
There was never an attempt to troll, only a joke that had bigger consequences than i thought there would be

I will never do something like this ever again

i never mocked gr8dayseth aside from using his profile picture numbsk*ll

i never mocked gr8dayseth aside from using his profile picture numbsk*ll
My b

In conclusion
There was never an attempt to troll, only a joke that had bigger consequences than i thought there would be
Lie.
I will never do something like this ever again
Good.

im sick and tired of these god damn trolls