MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts

Author Topic: MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts  (Read 14553 times)

Just a reminder on a rule from before you create a drama

You can't honestly think what I've posted is breaking any rules with this. Maybe you should grow up.

You can't honestly think what I've posted is breaking any rules with this. Maybe you should grow up.
Maybe you should stop your agenda to try and bring every loving person on this forums down with inspect element n stuff

Maybe you should stop your agenda to try and bring every loving person on this forums down with inspect element n stuff

i know you reputation was destroyed really easily but it usually isn't that easy

Those screenshots are real. Trolls like you should rot in hell.

tito should drama kidalex now because he edited his avatar

Stop trolling.

Stop trolling.
sorry its just an honest doing by tito's definition

It's obvious that he was trying to mock me and Very Very clearly trying to troll me, well guess what Legodude, it worked! Your trolling worked! Here's that reaction you wanted, Jerk!

I really feel bad for any new players who read this stuff.

whao... another 30 pages of arguing with Darth C3P0

I really feel bad for any new players who read this stuff.
I thought you were a huge anti trolling advocate, and I know for a fact that you are a troll. Go away.

I thought you were a huge anti trolling advocate, and I know for a fact that you are a troll. Go away.
Don't you think that's a little redundant buddy? What grade are you in? 

Holy stuff, I wish trolls like you would go get killed. I've been on this forum for 13 years and you are the most irritating troll I've ever met.

older than you Thats for sure. Go back to your echo chamber with all the other gay furries you know. Bye!