kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 47743 times)

Impossible, he would need to be on at-least 15 layers of proxies in order to access the Thot Patrol deep web network, where we coordinate our posts on a lego forum with 3 active people

this is true

the thot patrol super soldier syrum is almost complete. the "blockland forums" is simply our testing grounds

bro....
that pwnage will give you time to reflect

from now on TP will stand for Supportive Community of Connected Spirits

do you happen to be a private thot patrol discord?

No we're all in a private Alcoholics Anonymous discord

*shatters top of the vial on wall* *chugs down Thot Patrol Super Soldier Serum*
so are we gonna just ignore this

so are we gonna just ignore this
he just kinda transformed into a hulk and then just stood there silently

he just kinda transformed into a hulk and then just stood there silently
rug h.... grug

For all the anger over thot patrol they're mostly harmless, there are a couple small time trolls but if you have any kind of social skills their pretty easily ignored. Badspot's never just "gotten rid of trolls" until they've forgeted up and broken a rule then he bans them. stop trying to push revisionist history

Harmless =/= trouble/good/any of that, they still derail every topic into hell with stuffty memes

What the forget im part of thot patrol? Why would i even be in there when i could give less of a forget about this forum?

What the forget im part of thot patrol? Why would i even be in there when i could give less of a forget about this forum?
:/

Why would i even be in there when i could give less of a forget about this forum?
Red Spy, what are you doing on Renderman's account?

me and red spy switched accounts