kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 47700 times)

I'm officially speaking up... against those thot patrollers *hold back tears*... those damn 14 year old strangers man... making fun of me like that on the internet. I think I have PTSD

#MeToo

blame badspot for not getting rid of them. it's not really "glorifying" them, there's just literally nothing we can do about them except wait for when they forget up
i mean... isn't it worth a shot? to try and spread awareness until badspot notices that people actually care about this?

I've seen even the worse members according to the forums be able to post coherent and thoughtful posts, where as users like CCC, D/adrenaline and Unova clearly don't but because they're not part of the big bad bully clique people seem to let them slide more.
when was i ever included in this argument and when did i try to immitate thot patrol? do people who honestly and genuinely hate me just mention my name at random intervals?

I'm officially speaking up... against those thot patrollers *hold back tears*... those damn 14 year old strangers man... making fun of me like that on the internet. I think I have PTSD

#MeToo

lol

#MeToo
its more of i'm tired of kid alex acting like an annoying friend 24/7

i mean, you guys have a different perspective of each other since you don't have to put on a personality amongst yourselves. but thats something everyone else has to deal with and honestly its nothing more than annoying.

how has the whole ironic schtick not gotten old for you guys lol

i mean... isn't it worth a shot? to try and spread awareness until badspot notices that people actually care about this?
dude lord tony has been around for over 10 years and there have been so many other trolls and "troll eras". he's been perma-banned so many times and he's still allowed here. the only reason those guys are gone is because they got bored and left peacefully (reaper) or they went out in a blaze (betelgeuse) and got themselves BoS.

i can bet badspot is fully aware of what's going on, not only because this has happened for the entirety of the forum's lifetime, but I'm pretty sure he gets mounds of reports on these guys. the question here is what is he going to do about it

lord tony is actually funny though. thats the difference

lord tony is actually funny though. thats the difference
debatable subjectivity but my point still stands

Publicly shaming them for being a douche until they go away seems like a good start
And causing riots will eventually lead to either someone, or multiple someones, being banned, or the forums being shut down

I'd say that's a win win :cookieMonster:

thank you for proving my point that you can't take a single thing seriously and just meme on any criticism you receive like a god damn child.
Um, he is a child, sort of, he's like 14 or something

blame badspot for not getting rid of them.
I absolutely blame Badspot, it's fine that he doesn't care anymore, but it's his fault for not assigning new moderators that these things keep happening and that he keeps getting flooded with reports that make him throw a fit and tell people to kill themselves, heck, him being so sick and tired of the forums is probably how users like Kidalex (who was later banned for a different and much later post) and Renderman(and gloated about it in Queeba's Discord) get away with breaking the "No flaming" rule

If he'd either just ban people who are repeatedly tip-toeing around the rules, or , he'd have much less problems to deal with

hes just a kid leave him alone

ban Thot Patrol or riot in chat

why is the funniness of someone a deciding factor on why you hate them and not destructiveness? ive seen alot of more "reputable" people do this to me and others when it makes absolutely no loving sense

fellas.. i think its time for thot patrol to leave the forums. we are not wanted here

hes just a kid leave him alone
Where are his parents? Who are his parents? I'm gonna call child protective services