kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 47684 times)

there's a new drama calling out our massive loving circlejerk and trolling? lol lets just derail it so nobody takes the thread seriously anymore!!!

< make wild uninformed sweeping generalization about everybody in a clan
< several members of said clan post in the thread in defense of themselves

loving circlejerkers...

Hey thot patrol you guys stink haha yeah that'll teach them!

stuff... forget!

< make wild uninformed sweeping generalization about everybody in a clan
< several members of said clan post in the thread in defense of themselves

loving circlejerkers...
funny joke

because i'm loving sick of this new forum trend of glorifying trolls

which is perpetrated by how many people exactly?

and every god damn thread being derailed by the same people with unfunny memes and jokes only they laugh at;

every thread

the fact that people are becoming accepting to this is a true testament to how low the bar is going for these forums; forget actual discussion lets just circlejerk over this new meme. if we get banned for it we'll just get another god damn alt account to continue the long slimy stuff which is the modern day blockland forums.

the fact that people like you get so melodramatic about kids trolling is a true testament to how not to deal with them. every time a new guy pops up and stirs stuff the first responses you'll see are 'don't respond it just feeds bad behavior'. when you threw temper tantrums as a kid did your parents constantly feed you attention or did they ignore you until you calmed down?

ignore them?? ha ha nice joke!!

i mean maybe if you didn't type up multiple paragraphs an hour responding to them this strategy might take off a little more. just a thought

i'm getting hate and being called out for your stuff? call your discord buddies to support you on the thread or drown out the actual discussion with stuffposts and trash!

i'm in discords with most of the people you're complaining about here and not once have i ever seen 'x is stuffting on me lets move in boyos'. it just doesn't happen. are you complaining that the forums is too small to keep certain people away from certain threads?

isn't it so loving hilarious to say "brother wut" and "lol owned........." for the 3 billionth time???? isn't it funny to watch nix get upset after torin and kidalex keep provoking every god damn post he makes??? isn't it the best thing to make a meme out of officerzach? who had ragequit the forums and presumably replaced by a fake account the very same day?? haHA "THOT DETECTED!"!!!! AM I RIGHT????

no but it's pretty funny to read this

i've been waiting for someone else to speak out about this but apparently nobody has the loving guts

aren't you just the biggest badass in town. you called out obvious trolling. get a grip

you called out obvious trolling.
wait a god damn minute you do this too so aren't you technically admitting to trolling?

i'm in discords with most of the people you're complaining about here and not once have i ever seen 'x is stuffting on me lets move in boyos'. it just doesn't happen. are you complaining that the forums is too small to keep certain people away from certain threads?
I mean that'd be pretty loving dumb for them to plan stuff in a widely known discord rather than a private one

wait a god damn minute you do this too so aren't you technically admitting to trolling?
lmfao

I mean that'd be pretty loving dumb for them to plan stuff in a widely known discord rather than a private one

private ones too dumbass

private ones too dumbass
do you happen to be a private thot patrol discord?

do you happen to be a private thot patrol discord and know what they are saying?
fixed

do you happen to be a private thot patrol discord?

Impossible, he would need to be on at-least 15 layers of proxies in order to access the Thot Patrol deep web network, where we coordinate our posts on a lego forum with 3 active people

Impossible, he would need to be on at-least 15 layers of proxies in order to access the Thot Patrol deep web network, where we coordinate our posts on a lego forum with 3 active people
but what if he is....
make it so he needs 16 proxies F A S T

bro....