Author Topic: Re: TheUberLongWord!  (Read 11509 times)

and they keep driving when I shoot them the finger.
If someone shot a finger at me I'd be trying to get away as well.

and they keep driving when I shoot them the finger.
If someone shot a finger at me I'd be trying to get away as well.
Coward. *pulls out gun and a finger comes flying out*

As in you leave, not being banned.
So only stupid people stay? Sounds... bad (see "LAWL" topic)

This is no longer about that stupid word game, it's about helping Kaphix see what he's saying :P

I'm saying:
fkmfksmdgskam mfmmfmf sowk2k3k kdsklsklf pppp smmmfmfm milk.  :cookieMonster:

It's funny how this started out as a much-deserved commentary on TriGun's stupid bullstuff, and ended up with everyone and their mother wanting to put in their two cents.  Quit whining because someone is moving down a peg or two after being a complete idiot or douchebag.  Just sit back, relax, grab some snacks, and watch Ephi do his thing.  Some people have a way with words . . . a way that cannot be blanketed under the term "flaming".  These people take great pride in their ability to provide a social commentary that puts the idiots and douchebags in their place.  Do you really think that attacking Ephi will end this?  It's just giving him more material.  In any case, I think some of you want to be in his spotlight.  Otherwise, you'd just leave it be.  Ephi's no troll.  He says what he comes to say, and leaves.  That is, unless someone argues the point.  While I certainly enjoy the humor that ensues as you continue to taunt Ephi, it's certainly not in your best interest to pursue such a course of action.

Wrapping this bitch up, Tri was a douchebag when he was TriGun and he's a douchebag now.  He did stupid things then, and he's doing stupid things now.  Let "Tri" lick his wounds in peace and do not risk getting yourselves wounded.  Ephi's got a stuffload of salt.

This is no longer about that stupid word game, it's about helping Kaphix see what he's saying :P

I'm saying:
I think I understand.
Let's see.
fick maf kiss mad gos kam mifm mifm mif sow kaytoo keek, okay I give up I dont understand it.

Tri

I don't even do anything to Trader and he still acts his way, it is very disappointing.

It's funny how this started out as a much-deserved commentary on TriGun's stupid bullice cream, and ended up with everyone and their mother wanting to put in their two cents.  Quit whining because someone is moving down a peg or two after being a complete idiot or douchebag.  Just sit back, relax, grab some snacks, and watch Ephi do his thing.  Some people have a way with words . . . a way that cannot be blanketed under the term "flaming".  These people take great pride in their ability to provide a social commentary that puts the idiots and douchebags in their place.  Do you really think that attacking Ephi will end this?  It's just giving him more material.  In any case, I think some of you want to be in his spotlight.  Otherwise, you'd just leave it be.  Ephi's no troll.  He says what he comes to say, and leaves.  That is, unless someone argues the point.  While I certainly enjoy the humor that ensues as you continue to taunt Ephi, it's certainly not in your best interest to pursue such a course of action.

Wrapping this bitch up, Tri was a douchebag when he was TriGun and he's a douchebag now.  He did stupid things then, and he's doing stupid things now.  Let "Tri" lick his wounds in peace and do not risk getting yourselves wounded.  Ephi's got a ice creamload of salt.
K, great.

I'm saying:
I think I understand.
Let's see.
fick maf kiss mad gos kam mifm mifm mif sow kaytoo keek, okay I give up I dont understand it.
But you got it exactly right :cookieMonster:

I don't even do anything to Trader and he still acts his way, it is very disappointing.
Its fun.

Kaphix's attack strategy in 5 basic steps.

[li]Present anything from an innocent opinion to a flame, and get counter-flamed. Since Kaphix can't ignore a flame, the attack begins.[/li]
[li]Argue left and right with strong opinions. Throw in cookie monsters for good measure and to appear cool.[/li]
[li]Run out of ideas, pull things out of ass left and right. Cookie monster overload.[/li]
[li]Get semi-serious, start repeating phrases (EX: K, great.), less to no cookie monster usage.[/li]
[li]Realize defeat or argument running dry, so pull the good ol' "I only argue because it's fun, so ignore the fact I lost because as you can see I don't care that all of you are teaming against me."[/li]

[li]Present anything from an innocent opinion to a flame, and get counter-flamed. Since Kaphix can't ignore a flame, the war begins.[/li]
[li]Argue left and right with strong opinions. Throw in cookie monsters for good measure and to be cool.[/li]
[li]Run out of ideas, pull things out of ass left, right, and center. Cookie monster overload.[/li]
[li]Get semi-serious, start repeating phrases (EX: K, great.), less to no cookie monster usage, they did a good enough job already.[/li]
[li]Realize defeat or argument running dry, so pull the good ol' "I only argue because it's fun, so ignore the fact I lost because as you can see I don't care that all of you are teaming against me. Because I don't cry over the internet."[/li]

[li]Present anything from an innocent opinion to a flame, and get counter-flamed. Since Kaphix can't ignore a flame, the attack begins.[/li]
[li]Argue left and right with strong opinions. Throw in cookie monsters for good measure and to appear cool.[/li]
[li]Run out of ideas, pull things out of ass left and right. Cookie monster overload.[/li]
[li]Get semi-serious, start repeating phrases (EX: K, great.), less to no cookie monster usage.[/li]
[li]Realize defeat or argument running dry, so pull the good ol' "I only argue because it's fun, so ignore the fact I lost because as you can see I don't care that all of you are teaming against me."[/li]
"all of you", k 2 people nice one, 3 were against them. If you actually read (holy fucking hell, entrepreneur in reading a full topic?) you would know that I didn't want to argue with trader. I do argue for fun, boo fucking hoo if you can't deal with it and take it this seriously. I throw in a cookiemonster to show how little I give a shit, and take the seriousness out of my post.

If people like you, ephi, and trader are "cool", then I'm just fine being lame.

Also I didn't lose, Ephi did, I'm getting tired of you guys, so from now on I'm just going to flame instead of argue. Good enough?

Now for the notorious "kaphix":
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 08:45:46 PM by Thalia »

"all of you", k 2 people nice one, 3 were against them. If you actually read (holy fucking hell, entrepreneur in reading a full topic?) you would know that I didn't want to argue with trader. I do argue for fun, boo fucking hoo if you can't deal with it and take it this seriously. I throw in a cookiemonster to show how little I give a ice cream, and take the seriousness out of my post.

If people like you, ephi, and trader are "cool", then I'm just fine being lame.

Now for the notorious "kaphix":
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

I don't like Ephi or Trader much really. Well, they both can be good or bad, like you, but in different ways. Also, those were the general steps that usually apply to your longer arguments, they don't all necessarily apply to this.

I never accept defeat, that's the main flaw in what you said. And its hard to believe you don't like each other, considering you all act alike.

I never accept defeat, that's the main flaw in what you said. And its hard to believe you don't like each other, considering you all act alike.

I don't like the way I act.

:D

I don't like the way I act.

:D
And then improvement comes in. :)