[NEWS] woman flushes hamsters and claims the airport told her to

Author Topic: [NEWS] woman flushes hamsters and claims the airport told her to  (Read 3700 times)

My Theory of Knowledge class talked about this today wtf.

I have several theories about this
Maybe it wasn't a true emotional support hamster to keep her from flushing it down the toilet? If she was emotionally attached to it I don't think she would of been able to do that.

So maybe she recently got the hamster so she could have sympathy attention while making the airlines look bad?

Idk but that's my two cents ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

did the bitch not have pockets or a purse i mean how hard is it to hide a little hamster

theres plenty of places she could have hid that lil guy....  :panda:

xrays are a thing you know

Why didn't she get the pet some papers so it could be brought on the plane

xrays are a thing you know
yeah at the TSA checkpoint. TSA was fine with it, and they don't search your stuff again after that
Why didn't she get the pet some papers so it could be brought on the plane
she did lol

emotional support pearooster

also how do you allow puppers on a plane but not allow hamsters

The whole "pics (proof, implicit) or it didn't happen" standard is still in effect. You are not exempt. Your copy & pasting of content regardless of whether you think that the alleged greater effort deserves anything at all aside from critique and request for sources, is not deserving of any sort of pat on the back. You could be lying, and I will assume that you are on-sight provided that you lack sources, sources haven't been posted by another user, and you have an overall stuffty character on the matter of "news".
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:42:57 PM by SWAT One »

The whole "pics (proof, implicit) or it didn't happen" standard is still in effect. You are not exempt. Your copy & pasting of content regardless of whether you think that the alleged greater effort deserves anything at all aside from critique and request for sources, is not deserving of any sort of pat on the back. You could be lying, and I will assume that you are on-sight provided that you lack sources, sources haven't been posted by another user, and you have an overall stuffty character on the matter of "news".
[1][2][3]

but I totally agree with swat here, enclose sources please; you might as well just make anything up and put [NEWS] in the title

*adds this to my epic intellectual quotes collection*

i am glad though that airports are cracking down on all this "emotional support" animal bullstuff.

Copying and pasting a whole paragraph is more effort than a single link.
God I loving hate you tony
I really, REALLY loving hate you
post loving links you tard it's as easy as Highlight, CTRL C, Click, CTRL V you loving mongoloid

God I loving hate you tony
I really, REALLY loving hate you
post loving links you tard it's as easy as Highlight, CTRL C, Click, CTRL V you loving mongoloid

yike

it's 2018. when will people start realizing that tony IS the source. he doesn't need a link. his posts are the facts