Anyone want to make a Rainbow Six ranked team?

Author Topic: Anyone want to make a Rainbow Six ranked team?  (Read 995 times)

Playing ranked on Rainbow Six is nearly impossible because almost every round someone will immediately drop to de-rank and usually someone else will leave too because they feel like we aren't winning. Also someone usually goes nuts and TK's half the team (often leading to even more tking in retaliation).

Anyone with Rainbow Six want to play ranked? I'd like to try playing with an actual team.

WTF I thought NAMBLA was just a south park joke. Had no idea it was real

Are you ranked yet? I'm Gold 1 and might be willing to play with somebody more competent than my friends.

I'm gold 4 and pretty good at the game, I communicate pretty well too and main Recruit on attack.

Here's my R6DB page in case you want to judge me silently.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:10:09 PM by Kochieboy »

I'm Bronze II atm. Currently down from I bc last round we had a 4v5 off the bat and some handicap kept tk'ing another player at the start of each round.

edit: A player I'm alright. I usually end up getting 0 kills half the rounds and 2-3 on a few. Pretty good at Bandit because I do a lot of sprinting out windows and shotgunning people outside before they notice. Pretty good at getting Glaz picks too.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 05:02:04 PM by McZealot »

Last a played, which was a few months ago, I was scraping the bottom of gold.
My steam's in my profile if you wanna add me. If you get a full team, message me on steam sometime.
I'm also looking to play overwatch sometime if you play that as well.