Author Topic: [Dump] Simon Says  (Read 3061 times)

A huge gamemode that with a heavy heart I'll probably never finish, have fun ripping the assets and content apart
includes smoothly moving map pieces, advance weapon content, chains (buggy), stuffloads of stuff never done before

372kb of code (about 13,500 lines of code)
14.7mb of sound
3.6mb of models/textures

utilizes selective ghosting and a modified version of movehandler, although i dont think that dll is very important

I don't really feel like uploading videos of all the stuff but its pretty cool if you wanna take a look, a bit of coding knowledge might be required to set everything up, if someone wants to make some video and stuff feel free to

Be warned the code is a mess
to play youll have to set someone as simon with setSimon(%cl); and reset the minigame or something like that

Download

Swololol.com
18.0mb

I've never seen you or anyone else host this, how does it work exactly? If you don't do what Simon says in a certain amount of time you get force killed or something?

I've never seen you or anyone else host this, how does it work exactly? If you don't do what Simon says in a certain amount of time you get force killed or something?
everyone has shock collars and simon has a thing to electrocute people or simon can just shoot them

oh yes thank you

now hopefully there's some servers up

rest in peace simon says

Oh stuff yeah, I remember playing this and doing a stuff job at being Simon

thats a lot of forgetin static shapes