■ The Photography Megathread 2.0 ■

Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread 2.0 ■  (Read 15619 times)

Some random photos of mine

nu wallpaper
yeah that one is dope bones!!
what shutter speed did you use?
+where was that, looks like lake tahoe

What the forget you guys take beautiful pictures.

Here’s a couple random things that caught my eye

I seriously wished I had my Note 8 or V30 instead of just my S8 for this picture opportunity of my new car next to my friends Accord.  LED squad goals

Edit:  I did my first photography thing with my D3200 in the past year and a half at least

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 07:24:43 PM by suburb »

was wondering when bones was gonna post

you still rocking the d5000?

click for full size

Sitting in the car and this intersection of all things catches my eye. I was only able to get this one passable shot before the lighting went away and the scene no longer looked nice.
Also, is this how it is for others here? Specifically: Do you just take pictures of things that catch your eye at any moment or do you “plan out” shoots of specific scenes/objects?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:41:18 PM by Gamefandan »

Sitting in the car and this intersection of all things catches my eye. I was only able to get this one passable shot before the lighting went away and the scene no longer looked nice.
Also, is this how it is for others here? Specifically: Do you just take pictures of things that catch your eye at any moment or do you “plan out” shoots of specific scenes/objects?

I don't really plan, I usually in the past have just gone places with the camera and just shoot at things that seem like they would be interesting.

I went camping with the fam over the weekend

click 4 full res

Some random photos of mine

woa you saw the lunar eclipse too? cool!

edit: lmao singled out the wrong photo
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:11:12 PM by Superfun909 »

My willing participant for photo modeling

oh stuff, i was hoping this thread would reappear. nice!
i use a sony a6000 equipped with either a 20mm 2.8 or 55-210mm 4.5-6, fits nicely in my satchel

tryna grow up to be like bones