Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread 2.0 ■  (Read 15618 times)

^ trip to new jersey                                                                       ^ from a bonfire/rave that my friends and i went to ^

is that an updated picture of toby
how does toby look like now
exactly like that. i took that photo maybe a week ago

trip to new jersey           from a bonfire/rave that my friends and i went to
was that taken on a phone??? or did you just flip your camera sideways
i don't wanna believe that it was taken by a phone but honestly nowadays what Can you believe??

was that taken on a phone??? or did you just flip your camera sideways
i don't wanna believe that it was taken by a phone but honestly nowadays what Can you believe??
yeah i just turned my camera sideways! i've been getting into more portrait photography recently

sunset (feat reflection from the room because why go outside when there's windows)
weird spooky garden thing
cat
of course the quality is horrendous since i don't have a real camera but i can dream
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:00:25 AM by maxymax13 »

some of my favorite shots from summer 2017 to about now.

i like how the pictures of the department stores show them going out of buisness

edit: nvm i didnt read the part in the main post about no criticism unless asked for

my friend shot this with my camera, not a bad composition considering I basically just handed him the camera and told him to have fun.

i'm getting back into photography. recently bought a fujifilm xt-20 to treat myself for my birthday so I've been breaking it in. these are all with the kit 16-50 lens

couldn't decide which of the last two i liked more. it was incredibly windy and I don't have a very heavy tripod so the long exposures are pretty blurry.
i'm 100% open to constructive criticism. here's my flickr if anyone wants to see higher res https://www.flickr.com/photos/ghostbrick/

I was thinking of picking up the fujifilm 23mm f1.4 or f2 lens but now i'm not sure because i love the compression the zoom in these pictures gives
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:23:08 PM by Brickman »

i dont enjoy this picture for the quality, i enjoy it for the color

Monument Canyon, Western Colorado.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:12:53 PM by Writer The Wolf »

took this from my train whilst out and about in london (sorry bout the compression)

Bumping to make sure the thread doesn't die. i'll try to do this every month from now on; along with posting a picture i took.