Author Topic: [NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School  (Read 25362 times)

steamed hams?
i accidentally linked the wrong video and edited it as fast as i could

this just in: i'm a nonce he's a republican
his instagram has some disturbing stuff on it

I censored a frog getting gutted

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFF FFFFFFFF

why the hell didnt someone report him to the cops

>the kekistani flag
oh lawd
this bitch was probably a mega incel, sought out destroying all "stacies"

OH forget IT'S THE BETA UPRISING.

why the hell didnt someone report him to the cops
for what? killing a frog, or being a gun nut?

BREAKING: SUSPECT IN CUSTODY - Parkland shooter at Florida high School suspect in custody. Suspect identified as Nicholas Cruz, attached is image from his social media account. 2 bombs reported and multiple casualties.

im sorry but while mass shootings are extremely tragic and unfortunate, they are an extremely controversial political issue. thinking that one side or the other isn't going to or shouldn't "use" mass shootings for a political agenda is honestly just naivety.

saying "damn that sucks" and forgetting about it a few days later and then complaining about others bringing politics into it when that is the only way problems like this can be discussed/solved/prevented is just outright foolishness

this was supposed to be on the page before this but i see it was just blown up for some reason

im sorry but while mass shootings are extremely tragic and unfortunate, they are an extremely controversial political issue. thinking that one side or the other isn't going to or shouldn't "use" mass shootings for a political agenda is honestly just naivety.

saying "damn that sucks" and forgetting about it a few days later and then complaining about others bringing politics into it when that is the only way problems like this can be discussed/solved/prevented is just outright foolishness

this was supposed to be on the page before this but i see it was just blown up for some reason
theres absolutely no way to not get political at this point considering his instagram

Instagram pics are fake, 90% of everything he posted was anti-fa propaganda. It's been deleted now so nobody can check as well

Instagram pics are fake, 90% of everything he posted was anti-fa propaganda. It's been deleted now so nobody can check as well
i can confirm this, saw it before it got deleted.

rally's right, gizmodo is saying the instagram is unverified