[NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School

Author Topic: [NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School  (Read 24579 times)

why people are making jokes at the expense of innocent, dead children is beyond me.

why people are making jokes at the expense of innocent, dead children is beyond me.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, Hillkill!

I hope there's a blockland convention so I can shoot all of you to death

User was banned for this post
rotondo with the save

i'm gonna turn "hillkill" into a measurement of the height of high horses

i'm gonna turn "hillkill" into a measurement of the height of high horses

lol i'm on a high horse? for saying you guys are some sick motherforgeters for joking about this stuff?

lol i'm on a high horse? for saying you guys are some sick motherforgeters for joking about this stuff?
yes

can't wait for jimmy kimmel to break out into another fit of crying tonight

This got my drafting class to start discussing a plan of action to take if someone were to attack our school. We got several heavy carts and shelves that we can barricade the doors with, and even then, there's a host of makeshift weapons that can be made from the classroom equipment.
The silver lining to a tragedy like this is it gets others to consider their own safety. It's good you guys came up with a game plan. Let's hope you never need to put it into action.

can't wait for jimmy kimmel to break out into another fit of crying tonight
epic own

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/school-shooter-ties-white-supremacist-group-florida-article-1.3822900

Hey all you who were making a fuss about not politicizing this cause he’s supposedly with leftist groups, have at this.

even disregarding that literally no one suggested that he was a democrat besides blocky, that's what you get when you combine a broken household, collectivism and narcissism

It sickens me that people were making jokes and turning it political just hours after it happened. At least let the blood turn cold, have some respect.