Author Topic: unpopular opinion thread  (Read 10131 times)

half those opinions aren't unpopular

- Blacks should go back to africa/whatever stuffhole theyre from or stop stop complaining about literally everything
- Europe needs to close the borders
- Wallonie has to split from belgium because forget them I like my money
- Death penalty should come back and should be given a lot more
- People that dont say thanks when you hold the door open for them should be pubicly executed on saturday evenings

pink floyd makes stuffty music
this is literally the most egregious thing I have ever seen you post

There should only be two genders
Wait... "There should"

Are you implying that more than two currently exist and that's something you'd like if it changed?

-espio is funny
I know right!
Im so witty and relatable 😂😂🙏💯

I know right!
Im so witty and relatable 😂😂🙏💯
do you WANT him to take it back?

League of Legends sucks

Not enough movies with heroic monsters or fantasy creatures

League of Legends sucks

COD isn't a bad franchise

- Blacks should go back to africa/whatever stuffhole theyre from or stop stop complaining about literally everything

- People that dont say thanks when you hold the door open for them should be pubicly executed on saturday evenings

thought these were funny
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:49:12 AM by hootaloo »

two statements that should never go together
are you saying that fursuits don't weird you out? red spy do you have something to tell us

Do people still think rap is just loving bitches and doing drugs? Are you guys 12? There's better hip-hop than what's on the radio, you know.
I'm neither of these things lol, they're just a really fantastic rock band who wrote good songs and occasionally did something innovative.
what's wrong with doing drugs and loving bitches? You make it sound like a bad thing

My favorite lyrics courtesy of Chris brown "just got rich/forget a broke brother bitch" is literally all you can ask for in a rap song. forget that deep meditative hip hop stuff that promotes good morals and search for self
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 07:44:01 AM by PhantOS »

what's wrong with doing drugs and loving bitches? You make it sound like a bad thing

My favorite lyrics courtesy of Chris brown "just got rich/forget a broke brother bitch" is literally all you can ask for in a rap song. forget that deep meditative hip hop stuff that promotes good morals and search for self
cus drugs are bad 4 you and love gives you stds

gustav ii adolf did nothing wrong