unpopular opinion thread

Author Topic: unpopular opinion thread  (Read 10365 times)

Wait... "There should"

Are you implying that more than two currently exist and that's something you'd like if it changed?

Fixed

- People that dont say thanks when you hold the door open for them should be pubicly executed on saturday evenings
finally a opinion we can all agree on

- Blacks should go back to africa/whatever stuffhole theyre from or stop stop complaining about literally everything
- Europe needs to close the borders
- Wallonie has to split from belgium because forget them I like my money
- Death penalty should come back and should be given a lot more
- People that dont say thanks when you hold the door open for them should be pubicly executed on saturday evenings
I think we should abolish the death penalty for everyone EXCEPT edgy fifteen year olds

- Blacks should go back to africa/whatever stuffhole theyre from or stop stop complaining about literally everything

I actually kind of like playing starbound. Though i mostly do it with the Frackin Universe mod which pretty much quadruples how much content is in the game and fixes a bunch of stuff.

hey you should stop jacking off to child research

cod isnt bad fundementally just overdone

- que? -

dam gamer did you read some of critawakets finest posts a few time or smth?

gorillaz' self titled album is better than demon days.
i'm late but i think demon days sucks in general

halo 4 wasn't that bad.

self titled is better than demon days but demon days isnt bad. humanz is actually the worst album gorillaz has ever released and is such a major dissapointment its somehow soiled my enjoyment of plastic beach. it used to be my favorite but after i listened to humanz its stuff now

games are just as play able at a stable 25-30fps as they are high higher framerates

anything above 60hz is a luxury