i miss the tuna jar...

Author Topic: i miss the tuna jar...  (Read 4474 times)

i don't know who's the worst; the 4 jackasses that parade around the forums jerking eachother off, the people that rush to every topic to say "you guys aren't funny! stop!" to them, or the people that still come here every day despite this place being an online septic tank

Everyone log off right now and loving kill yourselves.

Everyone log off right now and loving kill yourselves. - creator of kids Lego game

Everyone log off right now and loving kill yourselves. - creator of kids Lego game - frequent visitor of kids Lego game Forum

virgin brothers be like

this the weakest stuff i heard my whole life

These people complaining about old users who come back now and then saying things like “wasting 10 years of your life on a forum” are the same people who have more logged in time than anyone else.
Keep attempting to troll; the only people who are getting mad are ((((((((((you people)))))))))) you people
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 05:51:54 PM by Gamefandan »

are you calling me jewish

are you calling me jewish

I thought that was specifically using three parentheses; This was in reference to the time that torin made fun of me for using the term “you people”.
Since I know now that this could be misconstrued as me being anti-Semitic, I won’t do that any more

dont use parentheses aever again

Those damn Nigerian thot cunt patrollers... posting... uh... jokes... I don't like... That makes them trolls right?

THOT Patrol isn't malicious, what are you saying?
In game they're okay, but their behavior toward the community is a mixed bag

In game they're okay, but their behavior toward the community is a mixed bag

In the end they're not really harming anybody so malicious isn't a good word to use to describe them.

BLF is literally meth. It's forgetin' awful but no one can stop. All we can do is wait for death.

-nvm late af and dont wanna start stuff-
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 01:56:25 AM by Darth C3P0² »