Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk

Author Topic: Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk  (Read 17658 times)

How To Make An starfish: BLF Style
If you don't know already, Weathernerd has randomly been starting stuff with me for the past year for absolutely no reason at all In fact, I probably wouldn't have made this drama if he didn't start today's stufffest on Anodyne. And before you start saying "man up" or "shut up pusillanimous individual" or "just log out" or "you're just doing this for attention and want to drama limerick back" you should probably acknowledge I was just minding my own business and going on Discord just to be randomly pinged stuff. Anyways, here are some highlights from our beloved user that goes on a Discord to start stuff in his free time.
Weathernerd

There isn't really much other to be said than he is a provoking cunt and gets an erection from randomly pinging people for a reaction.

Cubone
Cubone is possibly the worst of the three, acts like a total idiot to get my response to stuff on me, tells me about wii sports in Discord and even one time went in game and chased me for an hour just to keep saying wii sports. In other words, he is obsessed as can be.

Call me triggered or edgy, whatever, doesn't change the fact that he is an starfish.

Limerick
Limerick is probably the least provoking out of the four. However he still can be an idiot.

Conclusion:
These three will stop at nothing for a reaction. I know I may be feeding them but it's just even more proof that they are all in it just to piss people off. I would add Lost Diver too but I am not sure who he is so yeah.

Say I want attention, say that I should just leave, say I'm just dramaing Limerick back, say whatever you want. Hell, say that I am handicapped for responding in the first place. It still doesn't change the fact these three are all idiots that love reactions so they can stuff on people for replying.

May I also add that this has been going on for the past half year, and that this is only just a tiny portion of what they have said throughout that time.

imagine being so upset about somebody talking about wii sports and including it in your drama

imagine being so upset about somebody talking about wii sports and including it in your drama
If you haven't noticed this drama isn't about Wii sports

If you haven't noticed this drama isn't about Wii sports
I said "including" not "about"

Imagine being this handicapped

I know right? that weathernerd guy is an idiot

what drives someone to do this is my question
is there any end result in continually insulting people until you get a reaction out of them? its like poking a small dog until it bites you.

what drives someone to do this is my question
is there any end result in continually insulting people until you get a reaction out of them? its like poking a small dog until it bites you.
except this dog in particular lacks teeth

except this dog in particular lacks teeth
So you are admitting to trolling then correct?

desperate and thirsty just as i said. give up before you embarrass yourself for a third time darth

quit pulling stuff out of your ass little man

quit pulling stuff out of your ass little man
If I was pulling stuff out of my ass do you really think I would have quoted you?