Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk

Author Topic: Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk  (Read 17146 times)

they sure responded to the thread fast

lightning fast reflexes brother

come to think of it weathernerd why do you have so many renditions of the same comic

lightning fast reflexes brother

i think it's more along the lines of you being mad and feeling like you need to respond

come to think of it weathernerd why do you have so many renditions of the same comic
I made like 50 in one night.

/support these guys sux

i wonder why this guy is mad

Besides didn't Darth block me like 2 months ago.

Besides didn't Darth block me like 2 months ago.

if you knew this, why were you pinging him?

self answer: because weathernerd is not that smart

they all need attention really badly
please donate some attention

i think it's more along the lines of you being mad and feeling like you need to respond

As we all know, there is a minimum wait time of 10 minutes after noticing a drama with your name in it before you're allowed to respond. This is how you look Cool on a lego forum

((((gets 2nd/3rd post on drama about me calling op a name))))
wow im really gonna win this

i'd like to point out here that darth has really forgetin obviously been whoring for negative attention for the past month. dunno if he's always been doing it but i honestly think it's just recently because he's acting purposely self provoking just so that he can be mocked and thus relevant
i honestly don't see how weathernerd is relevant here, the best i can get out of what you put in the op combined with the prior knowledge of seeing your and his interactions together is that he doesn't like you, simple as that
cubone and limerick evidently hate you for numerous reasons but you absolutely just reinforce it with the way you act---and it's not like you're incapable of acting mature about something like this, because i've seen you do it on occasion in varying degrees of arguments---but you just continue to try your very utmost hardest to be mocked

it's like that one kid in school that eats gum off of the underside of tables to try and fit in and be cool; everyone knows he's forgetin gross but you can't get away from him so it's really hard not to just hate him

(((continues to insult kid who is trying desperately to fight back))) hmm i wonder why hes fighting back