quite literally 90% of the bl community

Author Topic: quite literally 90% of the bl community  (Read 3421 times)

honestly feels like literally everyone on bl got drama'd already

i dont get what's going on with the brain of most of the people in this community(if they do have one)
everyone's just fighting eachother to defend their dignity that doesnt even exist
then everyone's complaining about being banned/revoked n stuff then ends up just rebuying the game.

troll, get banned, rebuy, repeat

this is like a KoTH and the good people are trying to get the hill normally and the bad guys are just cheating

the bad guys go through all the trouble of making someone good look bad by trolling them and then forcing them to fight back, and then in a drama only talk about when they fight back, not about when the actual bad guy first trolled(because y'know, the dignity that doesnt exist should be defended, right???)

yeah i might have trolled, and outside of the drama about the few people trolling on bribelle's server, i have never lagbombed/spammed a server without removing the spam like 5 seconds later.
yet i never even supported the idea of trolling
the three dramas i got werent even targeted directly(and only) at me (except for this one).

the bribelle lagbomb:
i actually thought she was a troll because she kept banning people
yeah okay its true that i shouldnt have lagbombed over that
but that was like 6+ monthes ago
i didnt keep on doing it for more than a day too

the murder mystery forget-up:
i have a custom chat addon as i said in it, thus couldnt see the players' name colors in the chat
so i thought they were cheating when they kept killing the murderer before he even could do anything
then i realized that slayer had that
so then i disabled it and was about to unban the guys i banned but noticed that their bans all already got lifted

the minecraft server fiasco:
my friend starkya downloaded a stuffty addon called "voice mod" which he thought would add voice chat for the people who wanted to use that, but it doesnt actually add voice chat(i only found out its impossible to add voice chat 2 days ago)
the """""voice mod""""" actually made it so only admins can talk until they give a "voice" to the other players
thus since nobody could speak(and neither of us admins noticed that), they drama'd us.

please just tell me why in all loving roads you could've chosen did you pick the one of wasting 8€ a week so you can just keep on trolling

trolling might get you more attention
but not the good kind of attention

everyone but the other trolls are just gonna hate you until you stop

what's the point in that?
who other than you think its fun?
what do you even get from it?
do you really want to be hated???

there's legit no point in doing that other than making others hate you
there's already been DDoSes and stuff like that on blockland and that means it could quickly become worse than ddoses

when i was hosting frequently before, i was also targeted
my router kept loving rebooting
thus everyone kept losing internet access for like 20 minutes because my router is slow to reboot

at least my ip doesnt actually show the city i live at

and please dont say something like "hey the bl community isnt that bad" because goddamn it is

unless you count 648 pages of drama as not that much

here's a :cookie: for if you actually read it to the end

yeah i might have trolled, and outside of the drama about the few people trolling on bribelle's server, i have never lagbombed/spammed a server without removing the spam like 5 seconds later.
you know you can't take criticism from a dude who's about to be banned for admitting to trolling

we get a post like this literally every week

sorry how this comes out but who tf are you dude? this really just sounds like yet another typical "blockland is dying" thread

and please dont say something like "hey the bl community isnt that bad" because goddamn it is

Okay this is a really stupid statement, as first of all it contradicts itself.

This would imply that the drama board itself is the entire BL community, which it is not.
A lot of people try to avoid drama actually, (some even just play the game only and never use the forum) and stick to boards that are relevant to them, or just not filled with little kids who think making a topic complaining about said person will actually change something unless that said person will give into peer pressure. Sorry, but that's just the cold hard truth.

You think the BL community is negative because, well, you're looking in the negative areas of the community.

Every community has a good side and a bad side. Try and look to the good side of it, all I'm going to say. You'll be surprised the kind of helpful and competent people you will meet.

Aren't you like 12? What prompted you to make this thread? Is there a section of your brain that screamed 'hey Adel maybe making this thread is a bad idea' or is that portion missing?

NOEDIT: Also to be truly "literal", OP,

Drama makes up roughly 12.7% of all posts on this forum. (to date)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=stats

Popular boards by posts:

Total Posts (2/20/2018):   9488876

So yeah, I highly doubt "quite literally 90% of the bl community"

this is a blockland is dying thread in disguise

There’s a large sum of people who don’t post in the off-topic area at all.

what came out of your butt this morning, seems like it hurt

90% seems like a strange way to say "literally all of you but enough to bitch out and concede where convenient". Not only does this topic have no specific target, but the language just sounds like "angry man yells at cloud." Would like to see some actual, formulated grievances to specific people or a specific crowd.

the word "troll" is so overused now it has 0 meaning

the word "troll" is so overused now it has 0 meaning

What the forget even is a troll anyway?