wtf is wrong with my screen

Author Topic: wtf is wrong with my screen  (Read 2528 times)

literally stupid stuff keeps happening with my computer

I boot it up today and half the monitor is tinted green and the pixels aren't smooth, everything looks like it's made out of tiny squares

/discuss
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:46:21 AM by Tactical Nuke »

could be your gpu failing. take a pic of it with your phone

my phone's being dumb and not connecting to my computer, so I can't upload the photo

so basically what's happening is that the right side of the screen is fine, but as you head further and further left the screen gets tinted greener and greener

if you look at it really closely it's a bunch of tiny, tightly packed green lines in a grid formation

my phone's being dumb and not connecting to my computer, so I can't upload the photo

so basically what's happening is that the right side of the screen is fine, but as you head further and further left the screen gets tinted greener and greener

if you look at it really closely it's a bunch of tiny, tightly packed green lines in a grid formation
upload it to discord and then post the link here

no I mean I can't get the photo off my phone onto the computer

no I mean I can't get the photo off my phone onto the computer
i just gave you a way

if i have to spell it out for you i mean upload the picture to a discord server from the phone app or something and then go on your pc and copy the link from that image to here

I have a windows phone

there is no discord on the windows store

I have a windows phone

there is no discord on the windows store
then use the browser

I get the same problem every now and then

Google search

Both you and Nicepoint's graphics cards are failing.

^

i remember this happening to me years back so me and my dad were just like forget no and got me a new GPU

that's not at all what I'm getting

Any form of visual artifacting, as in what you're getting, is a sign of GPU failiure.

Though if you can, remove your gpu and use your processors integrated graphics and do a FULL uninstall and reinstall of your video drivers, and see if that fixes anything.

what you are getting sounds almost exactly like what happened to me

your GPU is down to its last straw