Frankie

Author Topic: Frankie  (Read 19723 times)

the wages of stuffposting is dox
it's not dox is just a picture of his dumb face

Because he's an attention whore obviously.

maybe you should realize you posted the picture which makes it easy for people to take advantage of it before you start arguing with others about what an starfish he is

Lotta friends in this thread trying to justify clear harassment simply cuz they don't like me.

we don't like you because you're an obnoxious twat bumping this thread every minute because some dude on the internet is using your face as an avatar
you're like 26 and here you are acting like this is a big deal. get a life

I haven't posted on like three weeks you ignorant stuffter

Is Corderlain the new Taboo/Kishgal/Kushgal?

Lotta friends in this thread trying to justify clear harassment simply cuz they don't like me.
I never justified it I was just saying that actions do have consequences and you can't understand that

Is Corderlain the new Taboo/Kishgal/Kushgal?

Considering I was here before all of these people no.

maybe you should realize you posted the picture which makes it easy for people to take advantage of it before you start arguing with others about what an starfish he is
This is the equivalent of "the girl was wearing slutty clothing, she was prone to get raped". This argument is stuff, and poor justification for someones actions.

we don't like you because you're an obnoxious twat bumping this thread every minute because some dude on the internet is using your face as an avatar
you're like 26 and here you are acting like this is a big deal. get a life
Take your own advice lol, you've been drama'd how many times recently? 5 or so? forget off, stop trying to fit in a community that clearly doesn't want you to be apart of it.

This is the equivalent of "the girl was wearing slutty clothing, she was prone to get raped". This argument is stuff, and poor justification for someones actions.
Are you really comparing constant stuffty behavior to wearing slutty clothing, and having someone use your picture to being raped?
How interesting.

It's not justification, it's a lesson. You can't control other people's actions on the internet, so if someone sets their avatar to a picture of their face while they are actively against you, you should probably take a hint and stop giving them more reason to keep that avatar. If you don't want them to keep their avatar stop bumping this and saying it's ongoing (I know frankie bumped it this time but even then just ignore the loving bump)

forget off, stop trying to fit in a community that clearly doesn't want you to be apart of it.
hmmm interesting

*le search "frankie"*

oh, some celebrities?

oh hi there

alt of Corderlain or just really god damn handicapped

this is the question