Frankie

Author Topic: Frankie  (Read 19669 times)

You should be like me; I never ever post a real life picture of me because one day when I'm doing important stuff someone won't blackmail me with my vulgar online past, or maybe a boss will Google me and won't find the 40 times I said monday or something

It's an age where everything you post online is public and can be viewed by anyone. that picture of you and your kids probably belongs to Facebook. So your whole scary 'legal action' is just bullstuff lol

If you cared about the weight of consequences on your life you'd avoid giving your information away on a Lego forum

Again, people who have little to no perspective and don't think their actions have consequences.

Again, people who have little to no perspective and don't think their actions have consequences.
this is sad

You should be like me; I never ever post a real life picture of me because one day when I'm doing important stuff someone won't blackmail me with my vulgar online past, or maybe a boss will Google me and won't find the 40 times I said monday or something

It's an age where everything you post online is public and can be viewed by anyone. that picture of you and your kids probably belongs to Facebook. So your whole scary 'legal action' is just bullstuff lol
just make sure your real name and your username do not end up in the same webpage

*uploads image of kids to the internet*
DUDE DONT PUT MY KIDS ON THE INTERNET

Much like yourself.
You complain about how you're being "attacked for your past", but is this not just consequences for your actions?

frankie said himself that corderlain is forcing it upon himself

I'm convinced you're not trying to get people to stop using your face as an avatar, you're just using it to complain and grandstand.

if you want frankie to just forget off, ignore him and try not to bring him up. just wait a while without bumping this drama or anything and odds are he will change his profile picture

just make sure your real name and your username do not end up in the same webpage
yeah! nobody will ever find me, Perry M. Randle, who lives in Brooklyn, New York, 11216, and is currently applying for a job at Chase bank in park slope

When you pwn a background search awesome style

You should post your credit card number and social security number for good measure