Frankie

Author Topic: Frankie  (Read 19737 times)

[NEWS] nigerian cunts rejects are still quite upset
nc reject squad
the NC rejects
the NC reject crew
The thing is with the NC reject squad is that they’re so inept at trolling that they’re the ones getting upset. And toxicology wonders why he got booted from NC
It’s more of a general commentary on the drama section recently.

Cant wait to see what greatness the nc reject crews gonna post on this page
the NC reject crew will post some memes in response to this. Please humor me and do your worst! In fact, I’d love for you to demonstrate why many of you were kicked out of Nigerian Cunts in the first place. It’d provide me and some unnamed others a few laughs
aw, is the nc reject upset?
how are you this unoriginal

Now quote all the times he's said something about autism.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305424.0
now who's that in the images @ members list
me tito and limerick were the only people in nigerian cunts out of everyone in thot patrol and all 3 of us left
grimlocks mad that nobody cares about his clan anymore considering the last post in his thread was over a year ago

Alright I'll go ahead and select one of you and use your facebook profile as my avatar. That's fine right?
go ahead

I'd use yours but I don't want a walrus representing me.

there is nothing wrong with walruses.

You see this is where you go wrong, being a stuffhead back will not make someone being a prick change their ways.

this isn't helping your case

except for the fact that there's a good chance they'll be endangered soon :(

me tito and limerick were the only people in nigerian cunts out of everyone in thot patrol and all 3 of us left
grimlocks mad that nobody cares about his clan anymore considering the last post in his thread was over a year ago
everyone mentioned here along with kidalex was removed or in limericks case left as we were voting to remove them. Toxicology was removed before thot patrol was a thing, after one of betels forum bombings

Now quote all the times he's said something about autism.
after all this time you still don't get it do you

there's definitely something wrong with that soviet walrus/narwal guy that drama'd racooner but other than that i'd tend to agree with you

you have made it very obvious that yes, you are autistic
thanks u for telling us again

everyone mentioned here along with kidalex was removed or in limericks case left as we were voting to remove them. Toxicology was removed before thot patrol was a thing, after one of betels forum bombings
there's definitely something wrong with that soviet walrus/narwal guy that drama'd racooner but other than that i'd tend to agree with you
alex was never in nigerian cunts
tito and limerick both had their computers broken when you "removed them"

wait wtf how did u even come up this insult

I didn't know there was something to get out of your obsession with a word.