Frankie

Author Topic: Frankie  (Read 19395 times)

it's a shame i wasn't here 7 years ago when you started to have beef with ike

You would have been a handicappedly bad troll back then so probably for the best.

i thought the whole forum was full of handicapped trolls?

it's a shame i wasn't here 7 years ago when you started to have beef with ike

man you should have seen that full blown meltdown he had in a fallout thread lol

man you should have seen that full blown meltdown he had in a fallout thread lol

forgot to post the quote
Alright, now that you've attacked me a few times I'll assume the flaming rule is no longer in effect for this so I'll go ahead and add what I removed from that post.

Allow me to make a parting remark. I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself or that you shouldn't  even exist; I'm going to tell you exactly how I feel about you and I hope you understand this is from the bottom of my heart. I hope you get married to a beautiful smart caring loving girl that's the light of your life. I hope you pop out kids at least one a year and I hope all of them are stillborn or crippled or mentally handicapped. I hope that pretty wife of your spirals into depression and offs herself. I hope both her family and yours blame you. I hope you turn immortal so you have to live out the rest of eternity knowing that the light of your life is gone forever.

User was banned for this post

brother just remarry if that happens

those are probably all happening to him right now

he was projecting all along

the question here is why did he think that would genuinely hurt anyone

im sitting here reading that like

i think the best part of his whole situation is that he's like 30 with a fake family yet he still decides to act better than a bunch of 12 year olds on the internet

What gets me is that he tries to keep up this pretend rivalry between me and him, it's kinda stupid

ike what would you do if you saw corderlain irl

I wouldn't interact with him probably, it'd be awkward as forget

the question here is why did he think that would genuinely hurt anyone

im sitting here reading that like

Didn't. Still don't. Ascribe to the Tyler the Creator idea.

I wouldn't interact with him probably, it'd be awkward as forget

It'd be one sided considering I have no idea what you look like. Real talk tho I don't really understand the situation. Who would actually do something? Lotta dumb cunts here but the only person I would worry about doing something irl would be iban.

Didn't. Still don't. Ascribe to the Tyler the Creator idea.

then why write a paragraph about it then