Frankie

Author Topic: Frankie  (Read 19661 times)

i've never seen a topic derail so fast. congrats torin

hang on so can you explain this in a bit more depth? Im confused because it sounds like your emailing badspot to unblock you from messaging him

you're making a drama about someone blocking you...?
stupid

He's using a picture of me as his avatar. I was going to ask him to change it but he's blocked me. E-mailed Baddy, but he's flighty so I made this as well.

He's using a picture of me as his avatar. I was going to ask him to change it but he's blocked me. E-mailed Baddy, but he's flighty so I made this as well.
huh.
/support

amish neckbeard cuckold lookin ass

If he's using a picture of you, next time you should avoid putting your pictures online, where they are then public property and subject to circulation. Lol. I'm telling badspot you reposted a picture I posted. Dork

it could just be that he has everyone blocked from that thing a while ago and forgot about it

I can't remove it. Tried already. That's why I was trying to ask.

Never post pictures of yourself online lol.

That one or one of the others Bolster's investigateed and spread around. Doesn't matter which I'd ask all the same.

Never post pictures of yourself online lol.

this coming from you

I only sent my picture to khaz cuz I trust him plus it was a 10 year old picture so it's not like someone can use that against me.

Imagine posting a picture of yourself on blockland and your boss randomly Google's you and reverse searches that picture and sees your 50000 posts about how you love to decapitate and forget 5 year olds? Don't post your picture online. And don't kill and forget 5 year olds. That parts optional though

phantos is actually asian

yea i've hardly ever posted my pic to people i know from here. don't want to get screwed out of my dream job because someone comes back and does a quick 2 second check about who i am
phantos is actually asian
knew it