Author Topic: Frankie  (Read 19677 times)

you're like 23 stop saying "you kids" it just makes you look like a douchebag

"yes, cops? someone posted a picture of me and my child online. yes, they got in from my facebook profile, which is public. why are you hanging up?"

Unfortunately my facebook profile has never been public. Stalking someone from multiple States away and posting pictures of their kids is an easily actionable complaint by the police. You're kids because you haven't had to deal with jack stuff in life.

You're kids because you haven't had to deal with jack stuff in life.

lol

"cops, im serious this time. he posted a picture of me that i uploaded online. this is a crime. do something"

you should have considered the consequences and risks of posting your picture to a forum where many users dislike you

the only thing you can do now is accept it. sucking up or asking or threatening action just makes you look weak cause you obviously regret posting it.

That's a rather wild assumption.

Mind sharing why you think that is? What stuff did you have to deal with?

the wages of stuffposting is dox

yo corderlain i know a pretty good solution to this problem your having
ok since u failed to guess ill spell it out for u

stop posting

Unfortunately my facebook profile has never been public. Stalking someone from multiple States away and posting pictures of their kids is an easily actionable complaint by the police. You're kids because you haven't had to deal with jack stuff in life.
want me to do it then u can send the police to europe i bet theyd enjoy the vacation

i had classmates messing up my handwriting by moving my hand slightly does that count????

Again, people who have little to no perspective and don't think their actions have consequences.

No, we just don't give a stuff about your petty problems.

Again, people who have little to no perspective and don't think their actions have consequences.
says the guy who posted pictures of his children online