Author Topic: legs vs arms  (Read 1733 times)

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/7yxs86/man_with_legs_instead_of_arms_vs_man_with_arms/

One man with legs where his arms would be fights a man with arms where his legs would be.

Fight takes place in an open field, with combatants starting ten yards away from each other. They are bloodlusted.
They are both in peak physical condition, aside from having arms and legs in weird places.

How does the blockland forums weigh in on this?

Your legs are actually wayy stronger than your arms. You can kick someone and they will fall over whereas a punch needs to be applied a few more times. Legman.

windows device manager
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:50:40 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

I thought so too, but arm guy also has greater chokehold potential
Why are you gonna chokehold a dude who can literally kick you in the face from any angle you would have him in a chokehold?

Why are you gonna chokehold a dude who can literally kick you in the face from any angle you would have him in a chokehold?
windows control panel
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:50:19 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Your legs are actually wayy stronger than your arms. You can kick someone and they will fall over whereas a punch needs to be applied a few more times. Legman.
Your feet don't have thumbs though. You can't get someone into a chokehold with your feet. I should know, I'm an expert after all.

armdude would have trouble standing up and walking. Legman would be faster and be able to curbstomp armdude

the leg guy would definetely be able to hit him stronger and the arm would have trouble standing up
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 08:46:35 PM by Mad Hops Disease »

I mean how exactly do their muscles relate with one another? are the deltoids bigger to compensate for the weight of legs on the legman and is the buttocks of the arm man smaller due to their size as well?

adding to my last post, how do the bones interconnect? the upper region of the human skeletal system is a much weaker ball/socket joint due the fact the bones aren't fused as with the hip bone, so legman's upper legs will have to be as light as human arms or else he'll be living a life of hell, where as the arm man might have an advantage since the hip bone is much more stable and less likely to experience injury.

if your armspan is your height then we could potentially be dealing with a gorilla of a man here. arms

legguy will be much stronger and more enduring, but armguy has hands and that advantage cannot be understated. tool use is what separates us from the animals, and legguy will feel the wrath of humanity.

Armguy will have to knucklewalk like the L4D2 tank though. He can't use tools without slowing himself down