Setro 2 - Total loving creep

Author Topic: Setro 2 - Total loving creep  (Read 10053 times)

i showed you my richard answer me

Hey ya' Queen! Ya' sure seem forgetin' sweet. What's a forgetin' girl like u up to these days, dare I ask the question? U know, like how ya' doin'? Hopefully ya' havin' a great time. U know, like livin' life to the fullest. Amiright Queen?? Anyway get back at this lil' guy if you feel like shooting the forgetin' talky talky. Amiright or forgetin' amiright queen?! Wells totes magotes queen chilly flake. Sizzlin' spitter and sputter and spicy and spatter. Anyways queen. Totes magotes message queen chilli flate... lates magnates.

Hey ya' Queen! Ya' sure seem forgetin' sweet. What's a forgetin' girl like u up to these days, dare I ask the question? U know, like how ya' doin'? Hopefully ya' havin' a great time. U know, like livin' life to the fullest. Amiright Queen?? Anyway get back at this lil' guy if you feel like shooting the forgetin' talky talky. Amiright or forgetin' amiright queen?! Wells totes magotes queen chilly flake. Sizzlin' spitter and sputter and spicy and spatter. Anyways queen. Totes magotes message queen chilli flate... lates magnates.

stell this isn’t post irl pics of yourself

damn man you sure got me there im just a piece of headwear

lol your mom  browses ifunny

-snip-
i showed you my richard answer me
setro or darth c3po?

Setro, I look nothing like that
well i think u look just like it judging by ur profile pic

well i think u look just like it judging by ur profile pic
You cant even tell what his face looks like in the picture lol

go buy some more paper and print my beautiful face

can someone tell me how to willingly look younger because darth has figured it out

darth what's your skin regimen? i had lots and lots of acne when i was 15 and i'd just like to know how to get that pre-pubescent glow

every morning i put cocoa butter on my skin so that my skin have the healthy glow

can someone tell me how to willingly look younger because darth has figured it out
how exactly is this relevant to this drama
this isnt about my face like god damn
why have you been trying to start stuff so much with me recently
the joke is that the forgeted up picture of my face looks like setro's actual face
darth what's your skin regimen? i had lots and lots of acne when i was 15 and i'd just like to know how to get that pre-pubescent glow
no forgetin idea but I get occasional entrepreneur les, hell just got one on my nose
I look like a loving vampire just by skin color alone
every morning i put cocoa butter on my skin so that my skin have the healthy glow
:ok_hands: