Captain Pyro - Badmin + literal child

Author Topic: Captain Pyro - Badmin + literal child  (Read 2699 times)

So on Jay's SCP RP, Pyro is being a richard (like usual) to everyone, complaining about the host.
So I then decide to tell him to shut up because he /literally/ tried to crash the server, then he starts getting defensive and then he kicks me (no pic due to me pressing enter since I was typing something).

I re-join, he then tells me to 'shup up' to which I reply with that he should shut up. (no pics of chatlogs because chatlogs are gone, no idea why the forget this is happening honestly).

But in general, Captain Pyro has been a toxic user and has been quite aggressive recently.

He then banned me a few mins after what I said :

got any more screenshots by chance?

got any more screenshots by chance?
I /did/ or so I thought, chat logger is acting up + for some reason the steam screenshot button is delayed so I lost my main shots, sorry.

ITS AGAINST THE ROOLS TOO POINT OUT THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY IMPORTANT
:crybaby.gif:
/support

Sounds like final walrus. Sure he didn't change his name?

Sounds like final walrus. Sure he didn't change his name?
hes not final walrus

holy stuff he mustive been a big undypantstale fan

ITS AGAINST THE ROOLS TOO POINT OUT THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY IMPORTANT
:panda:
/support
fixed

lmao captain hoovy is known to be very sensitive

I remember years ago I was giving him a calmly tip and he decided to refuse it and ban me

hes some hyper inmature 11 year old who brags how hes german

no proof unfortunatly but you can guess that its reall judging by this

He also threatened to DDos Elm's Land of Blocks
(Coinsidentally, It crashed shortly after he left, so that could be true or coinsidence.)

He also threatened to DDos Elm's Land of Blocks
(Coinsidentally, It crashed shortly after he left, so that could be true or coinsidence.)

strange, picture for evidence didnt show up on img, i probably did it wrong but this is evidence https://ibb.co/nM3Okx