cards ruined arcades

Author Topic: cards ruined arcades  (Read 2115 times)

some arcade machines are rigged like supposedly flaming finger and keymaster

adds to the experience
pretty much any arcade game where you have to do something to obtain a prize is rigged

i always go to an arcade when on holiday; they're usually near seaside areas in the UK.
i know they're a scam, but they're still fun and in rare cases you can win something cool (i put £2 in a slot machine and got £25 back once).
also time crCIA 4 was the best loving arcade game in existence

Good memories
time crCIA was the loving BOMB my dude; you'd always find one version of the game in the corner of the arcade

i dont rly go to arcades but occasionally i go to places that have an arcade game, and i remember for my 8th grade graduation, our school went to amazing jakes and i spent 20 bucks on that jurassic park lost world arcade game with my friend, and they used cards :c
I used to play that game every time I went to the arcade, it was so damn good

if i go to dave and buster's, i'm only playing the following:
ddr a
pump it up prime 2
literally any shooter
mario kart

occasionally i'll stop by fruit ninja if cabs are occupied and piano keys (since that game is baby mode piano tiles) for some tickets, but other than that i'm there for fun.

also forget cards. give me quarters that i can shove in my pocket and have jingle around.

I disagree, went to dave and buster's and had a great time with card. I don't need to be fumbling around in my pockets.

i dont rly go to arcades but occasionally i go to places that have an arcade game, and i remember for my 8th grade graduation, our school went to amazing jakes and i spent 20 bucks on that jurassic park lost world arcade game with my friend, and they used cards :c
i loving loved jurassic park arcade, i would get so excited whenever i see it in chuck e cheeses
i only played the lost world on an emulator
i played jurassic park III once and i think it used only quarters
i didn't play the other newer jurassic park arcade game yet but i hope it doesn't use cards

its easier than dealing with tokens and tickets. but its just a way for them to up the prices a ton and you not notice.
if you were actually putting in 3 quarters a play on most games, you would feel the pain and stop playing sooner.

arctic thunder was also a super fun arcade game <3

arctic thunder was also a super fun arcade game <3
yes it indeed was
I also had it on the ps2 and it was still fun (even though the grinding was godawful)

some arcade machines are rigged like supposedly flaming finger and keymaster

adds to the experience

I remember hearing about how to tell when key master was close to a payout but idk if it was real and I don't remember how anyway

Something about it automatically moving that extra 1/4 inch to miss even if you time it perfect

Yeah, cards are pretty annoying imho. Plus they allow the said arcades to over-charge for the game, and if it doesn't work and steals your money, you can't get it back lol

Plus with quarters, you actually know how much money you have left without having to play a game first

All the arcades I've ever been to have used quarters.

Yeah, cards are pretty annoying imho. Plus they allow the said arcades to over-charge for the game, and if it doesn't work and steals your money, you can't get it back lol

Plus with quarters, you actually know how much money you have left without having to play a game first

i hate this so much
what the forget does 6.5 chips even convert to
it's an annoying system just let me use my loving quarters so i can play DDR for hours instead of 30 minutes

its easier than dealing with tokens and tickets. but its just a way for them to up the prices a ton and you not notice.
if you were actually putting in 3 quarters a play on most games, you would feel the pain and stop playing sooner.
exactly - convenience at a price

NO REFUNDS D:<