[NEWS] New Wreck-It-Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet Trailer

Poll

Do you wish your pets could explode like that?

What? NO!
8 (21.1%)
Heck Yes!
4 (10.5%)
This film looks lit af
11 (28.9%)
:poop:
15 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: [NEWS] New Wreck-It-Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet Trailer  (Read 6103 times)

if this movie dosent feature:
1. blockland forums.
2. sears.
then im gonna be upset

if this movie doesnt feature:
1. blockland forums.

then im gonna be upset

1. blockland forums.
2. sears.
then im gonna be upset
both are dead so don't get your hopes up

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/MaftJAZ.png[/img]

we pay we say

1. blockland forums.
2. sears.
then im gonna be upset
literally what the forget is with you and sears

2. sears.
Do you have a legitimate loving department store special interest or what because you're loving obsessed with them

hey guys did you know i like malls because i sure do love malls heres why i like malls because boy do i love malls

hey guys did you know i like malls because i sure do love malls heres why i like malls because boy do i love malls
Do you have a legitimate loving department store special interest or what because you're loving obsessed with them

this is what i hate about y'all
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 07:53:28 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/9nohQh4.jpg[/img]
this is what i hate about y'all
see your "joke" didn't come off as one since you obsess about department stores literally all the time so it's impossible to distinguish between joke and not

so the joke is that you never shut up about malls

where is the loving joke? since you've been here you've routinely posted about malls and sears and it's just supposed to be a joke instead of an autistic obsession or a special interest?

Either everyone calms down on this thread, or I am locking it!

so the joke is that you never shut up about malls

where is the loving joke? since you've been here you've routinely posted about malls and sears and it's just supposed to be a joke instead of an autistic obsession or a special interest?
see your "joke" didn't come off as one since you obsess about department stores literally all the time so it's impossible to distinguish between joke and not
literally what the forget is with you and sears

sadly its the truth
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 04:14:21 AM by SwiftHyena2593 »