Author Topic: shizza's back at it again  (Read 7839 times)

consider this a part 2 to this
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=315000.0

welp shizza hasnt learned stuff from his previous drama and is still loveually harassing people (more specifically members of the inanimate insanity community)
https://ii-critical.tumblr.com/post/170776725926/i-didnt-want-to-do-this-but-avoid-shizza04-at
basically he was pulling the same stuff as last time (acting like a loving creep, asking people to draw research for him)

it seems that he was going as loser in the server

turns out the person that revealed how hes a loving psycho is 13

tldr: shizza hasnt changed and is still loveually harrasing people

I'm so embarrassed pwease fogwive me :CCC

Wait deadass are people mad at a child for sending nudes? Again? If you don't like someone showing you their snake just block them and move on lol it's not like that stuff is touching you. It's ironic because we all look at pictures of snakees like 3 times a day every day since age 12 but the moment another person sends one it's like "eww disgusting"

Y'all need to toughen up

Wait deadass are people mad at a child for sending nudes? Again? If you don't like someone showing you their snake just block them and move on lol it's not like that stuff is touching you. It's ironic because we all look at pictures of snakees like 3 times a day every day since age 12 but the moment another person sends one it's like "eww disgusting"

Y'all need to toughen up

/support this guy's a nonse and i hope his parents find out about what he's doing

im sure you sliding your richard into a nix the glaceon doll counts as unwanted loveual advances lol

Y'all need to toughen up
uhhh cause
1. it's technically CP so you can get forgeted by the feds.
2. how would you feel if some creepy motherforgeter sent you a pic of his richard to impress you, a person who the most you've ever done was post memes on a chatroom.
3. some people DON'T look up pictures of richards and they don't want to see a picture of a richard. hard concept I know

uhhh cause
1. it's technically CP so you can get forgeted by the feds.
2. how would you feel if some creepy motherforgeter sent you a pic of his richard to impress you, a person who the most you've ever done was post memes on a chatroom.
3. some people DON'T look up pictures of richards and they don't want to see a picture of a richard. hard concept I know

wha hey no why >:0 I don't look at pictures of richards

wha hey no why >:0 I don't look at pictures of richards

damn I just got a huge nut off to some gay research... How did this happen??? Who am i!???

How can I recover from gay

Also: /support, Shizza is a creep.

what discord servers even are these

what discord servers even are these
what im getting at here is howd you even find this stuff