Shizza04, to Catch a Predator

Author Topic: Shizza04, to Catch a Predator  (Read 22449 times)

Shizza04, to Catch a Predator

Part 1: child enthusiasm and Creepiness

A little bit of context here: Shizza was asking Cubone (who he's talking to in the images) to send him richard pics, and loveually roleplay with him. IIRC Cubone is 14 years old and Shizza is making constant loveual advances on him. This is NOT the only time he's done this kind of thing either. In fact, he's done it probably dozens of times as I'm about to present to you right now.

(Person in the screenshot wanted to remain anonymous, they're also 14)

Once again, Shizza acts like a total creep and makes unwanted loveual advances towards under-aged people. All it turns out to be is clingy, awkward, and creepy to anybody receiving it. There's plenty of images I had to leave out from this drama that involve a lot more loveual things, as well as people who have came forward who didn't want me to include their DMs in here. I'll leave it up to your imagination to think about what he said, I'm sure you don't want to read any of it anyway.

Here's a screencap of something from the discord Creationism Corner (which most of you have probably heard of), an art discord Shizza was active in. Over time he proceeded to, you guessed it, loveually harass the members of the place so much they had to loving ban him from it. In my opinion, it describes Shizza and his actions perfectly, he makes unwanted loveual advances towards someone, they reject him, he gets aggressive and mad (which I'll be covering next), and then he moves on to someone else. It's happened over and over and over and over, and he obviously isn't stopping.

Part 2: Aggression

This is probably a really minor point of the drama compared to the stuff above, but it's worth a mention anyways. Whenever Shizza gets rejected or called out for 1. his creepiness 2. his in-ability to take jokes he explodes. He harasses people, holds grudges, and has mental break-downs over the pettiest of stuff. If some of you might remember, in my discord (where Shizza04 was a moderator when he was modelling for BL:CS), Shizza sperg deleted all the channels after me and him got into an argument. Above images are in relativity to when people makes jokes about Shizza or reject him, he gets angry and goes out of his way to harass or talk stuff about that person where-ever he can.

Shizza (who surprisingly shares a lot of characteristics with Critawakets) will freak out if you even mention anything that he deems offensive to his ego. Above is where GI made an edit parodying his fursona (Shizza is a furry) and he completely melts the forget down, even though GI apologized. After the fact he constantly threatened GI and made passing comments about him behind his back. He's done the same to me, I've called him out on his behavior before and confronted him and all he does it make snide remarks and threatening comments, and in conversations he's not involved in he pops in just to throw shade at the person he doesn't like. Like Critawakets, he will never accept jokes, never accept criticism, and will never apologize, because in his mind is always right.

Conclusion
To end this off, I want to say I didn't really want to make this at first because of how recent it's been since my last drama. I was planning to put this off for a while but I found out just recently what creepy stuff he's been saying in dms with people like Cubone and it prompted me to do this now. Though he probably won't consider anything I said and keep doing his same old same old (as said in the CC screenshot, it's a cycle for him) I wanted to bring this to the public after he refused to change or even explain his actions.

oh my
well thats loving creepy

missed opportunity for cookies

"My 8 inch richard is really big i swear"

i dunno that the child enthusiasm angle is gonna stick if shizza a year older than the people he's trying to rp with. is the age on his profle (15 at time of writing) accurate?

i dunno that the child enthusiasm angle is gonna stick if shizza a year older than the people he's trying to rp with. is the age on his profle (15 at time of writing) accurate?
no idea, he could be lying

What's with the sudden influx of child enthusiasm recently, like this stuffs getting dug up left and right. Either way, fiddlin the kid's diddle aint okay, real or drawn.

I dont think its child enthusiasm if shizza is only 15 but this is definitely weird

like just go watch research or something lol

like just go watch research or something lol
Or better yet find a real life girl and connect with them

Or better yet find a real life girl and connect with them

that would require going outside and not posting on a lego forum though