Shizza04, to Catch a Predator

Author Topic: Shizza04, to Catch a Predator  (Read 22800 times)

i thought shizza wuz a gud boi
i was so wrong
very wrong friend

"i'm not gonna talk to anyone and void anyone who is involved with the BLF because i can't admit my mistake like a normal human being"

you're such a depraved piece of stuff shizza honestly

his reponse on discord:

i feel like hes only taking this route because he knows it will haunt him forever, which i cant blame him for, but he should atleast own up to his actions because it comes off as leaving so he doesn't have to apologize vs leaving because people will remind him of this constantly, even if he grows out of whatever this phase is, especially since a lot of people are actually thinking this is child enthusiasm rather than some 15 year old that needs to cut back on doing this as often as he does

ok so i actually read the FULL dms between shizza and foul cause when they first dropped i stopped halfway through cause i felt physically forgetin repulsed and jesus christ wow

love the part where even shizza is disgusted

I'm getting the impression that Shizza is an over-protected child who is just now discovering research at 16

OwO what's th- oh my.

/support

I'm getting the impression that Shizza is an over-protected child who is just now discovering research at 16

Quote from: Køtt link=topic=315000.msg9724198#msg9724198 date=1511759883
you're such a depraved piece of stuff shizza honestly
[/quote