now i know the REAL reason blockland died

Author Topic: now i know the REAL reason blockland died  (Read 7722 times)

But! My theory is that he is lying and it's just one of NC's sooper kool sekrit channels.

i heard you were rejected from entering the acc

Grimlock says it is and that he's in it and we have no reason to say it isn't. But! My theory is that he is lying and it's just one of NC's sooper kool sekrit channels.

Representatives of the NC, TP, and the CR are 'in' the discord to negotiate deals and take orders from the leader of the ACC. I'm only there to represent the kool kids klub. I cannot tell you who the leader of this shadowy clan is.

Representatives of the NC, TP, and the CR are 'in' the discord to negotiate deals and take orders from the leader of the ACC. I'm only there to represent the kool kids klub. I cannot tell you who the leader of this shadowy clan is.
I'm the leader. I just never told you my real name. Where's the Autism TM members? Did they die off in my hiatus, Lord Beachbum?

I'm the leader. I just never told you my real name. Where's the Autism TM members? Did they die off in my hiatus, Lord Beachbum?
Damn... I'm looking good!

@grimlock add me to the acc and i will leak all of titos info

bunch of comedic geniuses we got here in this thread

@grimlock add me to the acc and i will leak all of titos info
Welcome aboard, TITO and Toxicology crossbreed. We've been expecting you to join... For quite a while. Grimlock will be terminated to accomadate you.

bunch of comedic geniuses we got here in this thread

poopp is runng out of my as funny jok

Reminder that Unova made an AoCC discord that failed horribly

It failed because you were let out of your gay jacket, beachbum. You were able to remotely track our locations and almost kill our embassy to NC.

Good thing NC killed your embassy for me because you are Unova and you make gay discords.

i keep mistaking unovas posts for mine but then i realize im not that much of a handicap

wait hold the phone nc bombs embassies?