now i know the REAL reason blockland died

Author Topic: now i know the REAL reason blockland died  (Read 7727 times)

because the loving handicapped owners have loving anger issues

if you want a lasting fan base dont make such a handicapped loving game without having massive loving anger issues kid

watch as these salty loving handicapped mondays ban me again hahahahaha

go ahead and ban me loving bitchspot handicapno and kuntprestuff because i dont even wanna be on your disgusting toxic as loving forget site anymore loving handicapped ass kid

im going back to roblox and taunt your lil sorry loving ass there because youtubers dont play your stuffty game because its dead and horrendously loving toxic

so either learn how to stop anger issues or loving kill your self because we dont want your stuffty games in this world kid

so go ahead and flame all you loving want because that is just gonna expose your anger issues and prove to us that your triggered you depressed piece of stuff

its probably because people like masterchief (john 117) exist and litter the forums with their autism :egg:

Belongs in drama; masterchief has been around here a long time but I guess he just doesn’t like the game anymore. He could have left and taken like two years off, I’ve done that.

yeah badspot will move this to drama. anyways i think he'll be back pretty soon. should serve as a track record for him ;)

Nah this will be perma, he has 2 previous bans that he literally just came out of. But I suppose that would just be giving him what he wants 🤔

Honestly, if you’re being genuine here, you’re the only one with clear anger issues. :panda:

How is your life so vapid and meaningless that you actually think this is making anyone upset?

im gay and will Self Delete
lol why are you still flaming on this ancient piece of loving stuff site kid

get the forget out monday

How old are you?

lol Raging

dont talk to me until your balls drop