Author Topic: some kid made a shooting threat at my school  (Read 1528 times)

Every school has gotten these in the past 2 weeks?

Police guess the threat isn't legit, the school actually gets shot up by the kid.
F.B.I says they had no idea it would happen.
 :cookieMonster:

R.I.P. Ragequit

Death : 3/2/2018

a week ago, my high school i went to had found kitchen knives in a students bookbag after a threat he sent to his ex-girlfriend. also in the same week a 15 year old girl posted on snapchat she was going to shoot up the school. the girl is facing terrorist charges and 50 years and she said she didn't know it would get her in trouble.

a week ago, my high school i went to had found kitchen knives in a students bookbag after a threat he sent to his ex-girlfriend. also in the same week a 15 year old girl posted on snapchat she was going to shoot up the school. the girl is facing terrorist charges and 50 years and she said she didn't know it would get her in trouble.
this is the only reason why I don't want to study outside of australia

The kids at my high school are too stoned and/or too barbaric to do any violent action towards the school. That's my relief.

too barbaric to do any violent action towards the school.
what... isent being barbaric = violent im really confuused

now everyone on this forum knows where you go to school you idiot

now everyone on this forum knows where you go to school you idiot
good. they can follow up where the kid failed

good. they can follow up where the kid failed
top ten quotes said before disaster

theres like one kid at my school that would actually do it but im friends with him so its ok

theres like one kid at my school that would actually do it but im friends with him so its ok

that's more of an indictment against you than anything else