Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55432 times)

/Support
They fap to what they post in the cringe thread
ew gross

Considering you do the same thing, but with worse images, you really don't have any room to complain, you're just being a hypocrite at that point

Also, that post is from two years ago, really thirsty for that Nix drama, huh? 🤔

Considering you do the same thing, but with worse images, you really don't have any room to complain, you're just being a hypocrite at that point

Also, that post is from two years ago, really thirsty for that Nix drama, huh? 🤔
tu quoque

I dont fap to what i post on this forum. I dont think you even read what i said
so are like three of the quotes on the first page of this drama.🤔
It's still weird to post things you Fap to
and post it in a cringe thread

he posts stuff, albeit obnoxious, is ironic, nix doesn't seem to post stuff the same way

age does not make a point irrelevant if the point still stands

hahaha brother ur saying that me posting censored research in ycyl 2 years ago is bad when you're the one who sent me gore research like a minute ago what are you talking about

what happened to leaving

hahaha brother ur saying that me posting censored research in ycyl 2 years ago is bad when you're the one who sent me gore research like a minute ago what are you talking about

hey nix i thought you left

I dont fap to what i post on this forum.
Sure you don't, buddy 😏

I dont think you even read what i said
I think i did

It's still weird to post things you Fap to
and post it in a cringe thread
It's even weirder that you post your brand of cringe outside of the cringe thread

You're objectively and factually worse than Nix

he posts stuff, albeit obnoxious, is ironic, nix doesn't seem to post stuff the same way
Being 'le ironic' is no excuse, you're still posting cringy stuff while complaining about someone posting cringy stuff

Being 'le ironic' is no excuse, you're still posting cringy stuff while complaining about someone posting cringy stuff
tu quoque