nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55332 times)

WTF DONT POST IMAGES >:(
I was saying that there was no point in posting the image in the first place and that it just made him look even more dumb
anyone notice darth will turn on his friends (ala nix) when he gets the chance to stuff on them and not actually because he personally dislikes them
real brothers think im actually friends with nix

anyone notice darth will turn on his friends (ala nix) when he gets the chance to stuff on them and not actually because he personally dislikes them
notice when all 3 of you sperg out at a moment's notice

real brothers think im actually friends with nix
(gets done deleting messages in own discord being playful with nix about ksp and stuff) I was never friends with nix! Never! I've always hated nix!
notice when all 3 of you sperg out at a moment's notice

fruity ass brother

I was saying that there was no point in posting the image in the first place and that it just made him look even more dumb
whatever man you just saying that because its Cool to be Mean to Nix these days

(gets done deleting messages in own discord being playful with nix about ksp and stuff) I was never friends with nix! Never! I've always hated nix!
are you loving handicapped
I never said that I didnt hate him or anything, go get a new gig on another forum
whatever man you just saying that because its Cool to be Mean to Nix these days
#JusticeForNix!

I never said that I didnt hate him or anything, go get a new gig on another forum
I never said that either. Checkmate.

I never said that either. Checkmate.
unova has lost his brain
lets help him find it friends

unova has lost his brain
lets help him find it friends
No, I have not. You said you never did not hate him, read context.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/jg9ZRpj.png[/img]
[img width=600 ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345001749343502338/422986207178522624/Screenshot_20180313-001600.png[/img]
you actually have this saved?