nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 54388 times)

I've notice Nix accuse people of 'breaking a rule' for the past month, has anybody else?

get this special interestist out of my christian forums

I've notice Nix accuse people of 'breaking a rule' for the past month, has anybody else?

wha

maybe so but nix had this coming for a while now

how has he had this coming? you act like he's never been drama'd before lol.

how has he had this coming? you act like he's never been drama'd before lol.
hes had a pretty insane ego for a while now

/support hes kinda lam

/support hes absolutely lam

nix is a forgetin hypocrite but nobody is to blame for his behavior but y'all. he acts that way to fit in to your cunt standards
you know he could just not try to fit in with the people that continually harass him or leave this forum if he's somehow pressured into acting a different way that makes it an un-enjoyable experience

you know he could just not try to fit in with the people that continually harass him or leave this forum if he's somehow pressured into acting a different way that makes it an un-enjoyable experience
yes of course the fault bounces back to him for staying here but i guarantee he's not gonna do that. yet he's still constantly provoked and made worse just for the sake of being a punching bag

yes of course the fault bounces back to him for staying here but i guarantee he's not gonna do that. yet he's still constantly provoked and made worse just for the sake of being a punching bag
just use the block script and be himself. like i don't get the problem if he wants to be involved in this community the one thing he has to do to enjoy it is completely ignore the existence of the people that constantly harass him

making dramas about them is only going to further how they act towards him because they don't give half a stuff about any drama made towards them, which for the most part is what nix should do if it's made by them

i can't believe this tito gang vs nix thing is still going on and nix still falls for their gimmicks