nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55263 times)

that sebi guy sounds like kind of an starfish

he is

he blocked my steam request
rude much?

its important to highlight that inflation/fat lovers work in groups because they defend each other.
satan from wreck it ralph ( a semi-closet fat special interestist ) harasses INH all the time, but satan is friends with nix

the censored person is satan from wreck-it-ralph. in the chat logs I was talking about INH, not Nix The Glaceon; i mixed them up. satan sent nix the chat log.

chubby chicks <3
chubby girls and uh
thats it i think
the whole reason im posting this is to say that if satan or nix post in this thread you should remember that they are both hypocrites that harass INH for no reason and will probably be at each other's sides. didnt really know how to sort this post but i think it's something worth noting.

Can confirm satan is a major hypocrite and harasses me for literally no reason. He hasn't done anything recently though, and I've had to create new accounts and privatize my profiles and stuff just for him to forget off.

Can confirm satan is a major hypocrite and harasses me for literally no reason. He hasn't done anything recently though, and I've had to create new accounts and privatize my profiles and stuff just for him to forget off.
harassment is a crime so threaten legal action

nix is a forgetin hypocrite but nobody is to blame for his behavior but y'all. he acts that way to fit in to your cunt standards

harassment is a crime so threaten legal action
yeah let's just hit up the internet police and report him guys!!!

why does everybody use the stupid loving gay format i used

why does everybody use the stupid loving gay format i used
cause it works really forgetin well

cause it works really forgetin well
haha you see kid that's where you're... wrong

nix is like one huge temper tantrum