Author Topic: Furby Player V2  (Read 10278 times)

hey zach maybe if you listened to people's opinions instead of telling them you're right all the time, everyone on this forum wouldn't "tell you everything's bad" and call you an autist all the time.

EDIT: oh and also stop forcing the things you like on everyone, nobody wants doreamon or whatever the hell you like right now in blockland, and it's only gonna make people hate you more

All of you, i hereby exile all of you from this place until you watch at least ONE episode of doraemon in its entirety before you complain. In fact heres the loving pilot from 1978 just so you can get started, and then tell me your complaints. Dont judge an anime by its concept. Actually loving watch an episode or two before you say anything.

complaint #1

Thats just a suggested video

I mean tell me your complaints on the show

All of you, i hereby exile all of you from this place until you watch at least ONE episode of doraemon in its entirety before you complain. In fact heres the loving pilot from 1978 just so you can get started, and then tell me your complaints. Dont judge an anime by its concept. Actually loving watch an episode or two before you say anything.
did you pay any attention? everyone hates doraemon, because they're doing it to piss you off, because you're forcing your opinion upon everybody, saying that various animes they like, like jojo, dbz, etc, are terrible.

also, people hate electronic pets because they're just creepy, and that's their opinion.

and also, everyone hates you, because you can't take criticism, you treat criticism as if somebody is trying to ruin your dreams.

edit: why are you "taking complaints" as if you created it?

tl:dr people don't like you because you're overly sensitive, obsessive, and angry.

complaint #2 i dont speak japanese and there are no subtitles

-ppffffff-
blockland doesn't like doraemon. let's tell them to like doraemon!

pokemons so much better

how does ドラえもん 勉強べやのつりぼり (歌付き) have anything to do with your obsession with furbies
then again you also have an obsession with doraemon

honestly just stop even trying to force your love for doraemon and furby on literally everyone
if people don't like it they won't download it, simple as that
if you want the addon and you want to make it and it's not a broken horrible mess than fine whatever i don't care
but if you take hits from Le Epic Troll this badly i suggest honestly just not publicly posting your addons

blockland doesn't like doraemon. let's tell them to like doraemon!

pokemons so much better

How about this for size you loving richard

https://zdgcreations7551.deviantart.com/art/Doraemon-and-Nobita-vs-The-Pokemons-001-734007925

bruh posting your stuffty fanfics and pilot episodes of a cartoon wont make us like it or make you an authority on anything

im still waiting for that drawing of you putting a bullet in my head, i want to see it : (

jesus what is this? goddamn doraemon the fan thread? how did the topic divert to doraemon when its supposed to be about the furby?

jesus what is this? goddamn doraemon the fan thread? how did the topic divert to doraemon when its supposed to be about the furby?
OfficerZach7551