Furby Player V2

Author Topic: Furby Player V2  (Read 10274 times)

All of you, i hereby exile all of you from this place until you watch at least ONE episode of doraemon in its entirety before you complain. In fact heres the loving pilot from 1978 just so you can get started, and then tell me your complaints. Dont judge an anime by its concept. Actually loving watch an episode or two before you say anything.
its literally posts like this that legit makes me kinda concerned and then just sigh

And then we wonder why less and less people make stuff for this game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only good pre-2000 TV shows were the Simpsons and duckman

zach I'm reposting this because you promised to listen to me and you probably just glossed over it the first time when superfun said it

did you pay any attention? everyone hates doraemon, because they're doing it to piss you off, because you're forcing your opinion upon everybody, saying that various animes they like, like jojo, dbz, etc, are terrible.

also, people hate electronic pets because they're just creepy, and that's their opinion.

and also, everyone hates you, because you can't take criticism, you treat criticism as if somebody is trying to ruin your dreams.

edit: why are you "taking complaints" as if you created it?

tl:dr people don't like you because you're overly sensitive, obsessive, and angry.

and I've also watched like 200 episodes of doraemon and 10 movies so I have a right to post in your thread

hey zach maybe if you listened to people's opinions instead of telling them you're right all the time, everyone on this forum wouldn't "tell you everything's bad" and call you an autist all the time.

EDIT: oh and also stop forcing the things you like on everyone, nobody wants doreamon or whatever the hell you like right now in blockland, and it's only gonna make people hate you more
the pop team epic anime is loving garbage

zach I'm reposting this because you promised to listen to me and you probably just glossed over it the first time when superfun said it

and I've also watched like 200 episodes of doraemon and 10 movies so I have a right to post in your thread

I am! I used the .blend of your doraemon player for this, and i figured out how tow apply groups to bones in blender.

I am! I used the .blend of your doraemon player for this, and i figured out how tow apply groups to bones in blender.
he's listening while also telling everyone his opinion is right

zach i could literally say the same thing to you, have you ever watched an episode of pokemon? do you have any reason to hate it other then people on a forum saying they like it?

he's listening while also telling everyone his opinion is right

zach i could literally say the same thing to you, have you ever watched an episode of pokemon? do you have any reason to hate it other then people on a forum saying they like it?

Why do people like to jack off to animals fighting each other for 22 minutes?

thats even loving worse
you need eye surgery then

Can we please focus more on improving the model and less on an anime argument?

1. never said i liked pokemon, just said it's better

2. that's not what pokemon is at all lmao

2. that's not what pokemon is at all lmao

THEN WHAT THE HELL IS IT