New LeetLegacy update (only took like 4 years), Hugh Mungus amounts of bricks

Author Topic: New LeetLegacy update (only took like 4 years), Hugh Mungus amounts of bricks  (Read 6411 times)

Hey i updated to the LLSylvanorTrees brick pack from an older version i had, did you forget to add the Tallest variation of the palm trunks to it?

the Tallest variation is in the folder, just not set up as a datablock i think
Fixed.

Nah, these addons have been up on LeetLegacy for a while.
But I think this is the first time he's posted a direct link
Some of those weren't, but some of them have indeed were just "hidden" in the files/ directory. Most of it was because I was too lazy to update the site.

make a dl all buton
Sounds like a plan, I'll only do it for the Bricks category though.

Added.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:16:52 PM by LeetZero »

I'm not sure if you're up to making more bricks, but I would really love some extra variants from your "bolt" brick in the Minute pack.

Things like wall and ceiling variants, and other types like bolt-nuts and screw heads.
Maybe even make a chance on plant where the bolt is slightly raised out of the surface in the same way those books work?

Might be a bit much for bolt-head bricks, but I could really use them. I've tried to make them myself to no success...

YES
YES
FINALLY
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm not sure if you're up to making more bricks, but I would really love some extra variants from your "bolt" brick in the Minute pack.

Things like wall and ceiling variants, and other types like bolt-nuts and screw heads.
Maybe even make a chance on plant where the bolt is slightly raised out of the surface in the same way those books work?

Might be a bit much for bolt-head bricks, but I could really use them. I've tried to make them myself to no success...

I have went way past my productivity quota for the year.

However,
Random raised out might indeed be overkill - books have been excusable specifically due to the amount of variations, but I don't dislike the other ideas, and plus raised out could just be individual bricks. It's not like it needs a lot of variations.

I'll probably make one or two in the next few years.

but what about the mini city brickpack
i rlly want them tank bricks fam

bump bc i somehow managed to miss this and it deserves it

bump bc i somehow managed to miss this and it deserves it

after downloading this pack and using em on the old ievent campus, it's just awesome. especially the vintage computer bricks and prints, loving 10/10.

holy stuff where have you been, nice addons

Did you remake the lego prints yourself or is there some library with all lego decals somewhere? I REALLY need that. These are a great start, awesome work.